Conte | Spurs Manager

DevilRed

Honestly, swap deal for Skriniar. Smalling the other way plus another 20m from us.

Everyone wins. I would give my left bollock for someone like Skriniar to partner maguire. It’s been too long since we’ve had an aggressive shit brick wall defender ala vidic

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Apparently Banega said to him "let's see if that wig is real" :lol:

Knew he was going to go on a meltdown after this. So predictable.

Won't surprise me if they sacked him after this meeting because I can predict his meltdown in it too.
Hopefully he gets another job soon and buys more of our players no one else’s will buy.

Please take Rojo and Jones with you wherever you go?

AshRK

With Juve job taken, don't know where he will end up. Very good coach but cannot even stay longer than Jose.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Goodbye old friend. Please don't forget us on your next adventures. You're the best CEO we ever had :(

AshRK

Goodbye old friend. Please don't forget us on your next adventures. You're the best CEO we ever had :(
He has one more week before he decides. Better we sell smalling and any other junk and get some money.

::sonny::

Watched Conte now, he said something I could translate in enough is enough, talking about that there are too many problems inside the club...

Thanked for the opportunity, salutes the fans etc

Last edited:

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I don't even get him losing it this time round. With us you could almost rationalize it by saying we were miles of City, it's no excuse but for someone so obsessed with winning you can see why he got fed up. Inter have backed him to the absolute hilt, have a huge chance to dethrone Juve and he's still not happy.

He's 1000x more destructive than even Mou's very worst.

el3mel

Watched Conte now, he said something I could translate in enough is enough, talking about that there are too many problems inside the club...

Thanked for the opportunity, salutes the fans etc
What a drama queen. He must be a nightmare to deal with.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Inter forum
If conte stay means signing dying 30 year players like Vidal and Dzeko then firing him is a lot better than caving in to his costly demands.
We’ve lost all of our most important games this season. Every. Single. One. Of. Them.
and with conte out, we would have to sell lukaku
Please go to Man Utd and bring Lukaku with you, thanks.
Holy shit, if he leaves he better takes Lukaku with him, I dont think any other coach would be patient with this guy.
Inter aren't going to sack him. So if he leaves, that's on him. If that's how he feels, good fecking riddance then, quitter. Have fun managing fecking Everton when carlo leaves because no big team will want you now

el3mel

At Juve resigned during the first day of the preseason saying that “they are a 10€ restaurant”
Yeah I know that, even mentioned it in this thread too. He's really a big drama queen. After every loss he comes on with same statements.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
The Hakimi signing is like the cherry on top. They paid €45m on a player who is either terrific as a wing back or a liability as a right back. Imagine the lad signing a contract, because he's a great fit for Conte only for Allegri to take over and declare him deadwood before his first game.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I can actually see the meeting going well. Inter can't afford to lose him after backing him to the hilt. Conte will probably be asked "Ok, we will follow you again. Which players do you want for next season? We believe in you and this process"
Conte : "Andres Pereira, Jesse Lingard and Eric Bailly"

Jibbs

I think he is among top 3 managers currently, very demanding, but very good coach. Would love him to manage United.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
They have an English forum, "Forze Inter". Just google "Inter forum". You'll find it on top.
Forze? Typo or they can't even get italian right? :lol:
At Juve resigned during the first day of the preseason saying that “they are a 10€ restaurant”
They made the CL final that season too
The Hakimi signing is like the cherry on top. They paid €45m on a player who is either terrific as a wing back or a liability as a right back. Imagine the lad signing a contract, because he's a great fit for Conte only for Allegri to take over and declare him deadwood before his first game.
Nah, first of all Hakimi's too good for any manager to consider him deadwood. Second, Allegri is nothing if not a company man. Inter invested heavily in Hakimi, no way Allegri would freeze him out

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Nah, first of all Hakimi's too good for any manager to consider him deadwood. Second, Allegri is nothing if not a company man. Inter invested heavily in Hakimi, no way Allegri would freeze him out
Sure, "deadwood" was a hyperbolic choice of words. But I honestly don't see Hakimi working out as a right back, so if Conte's possible successor wants to use a back four that will probably spell trouble for the lad.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Sure, "deadwood" was a hyperbolic choice of words. But I honestly don't see Hakimi working out as a right back, so if Conte's possible successor wants to use a back four that will probably spell trouble for the lad.
That's not really an issue since Allegri is perfectly happy using a back 3 and wingbacks

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
James Richardson : "Once again Conte fails to win on the Conte-bent. Does Conte have to pay? Or according to Ever Banega, does he already have one?"

:lol:

Smithy89

That Chelsea season with him they were unreal and it was down to him, good manager.

Pep's Suit

Well then what's next for Conte? Waiting for Milan / Roma / Napoli, basically some team fighting for Top4?