Conte | Spurs Manager

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Holy crap. If he was our manager you'd think he'd done alright with the squad we had previously.
Minus the entertaining football and bringing youth, of course.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
God I love Inter! Maybe we could throw in Jones and Rojo in a 3 for the price of 1 deal.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Holy crap. If he was our manager you'd think he'd done alright with the squad we had previously.
Minus the entertaining football and bringing youth, of course.
To be fair he’s a top manager, but he does play soul destroying football and is just not a Man Utd manager.

EwanI Ted

You know when you get a menu with a takeaway? Maybe we should send Smalling over with a leaflet listing our bench and some prices.

izec

Someone tell Conte Jones is available as well, pair them together and they are a force. The new Vidic and Rio.

Paul_Scholes18

It is funny that he gets them all performing too and it tells you something about our mangement. Although you wonder if he could find better players elsewhere and get them performing even better.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I really don’t understand what we have done to deserve Conte.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It is funny that he gets them all performing too and it tells you something about our mangement. Although you wonder if he could find better players elsewhere and get them performing even better.
It tells you about the strength of that league and the pressures of United.

Paul_Scholes18

It tells you about the strength of that league and the pressures of United.
Yeah, but Conte won the league with Chelsea too after the Mourinho terror. He knows how to get players to perform.
Although he did fall out with Costa who left after that season.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Just motoring around scooping up the crap. Conte is basically Wall E in a wig right now.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He would a great signing. A brilliant replacement for Skriniar and would be their best defender.

In a poor league, players that are clearly not good enough (although I’d keep Smalling). Nothing to do with out management staff. Although we can probably blame our catering manager for the state of Lukaku last year

Superunknown

God I love Inter! Maybe we could throw in Jones and Rojo in a 3 for the price of 1 deal.
Who else can we chuck in there whilst we're at it?! :lol:

Maybe we could use this for some of our players in the future when they start underperforming.

"Pull your fecking finger out or you'll be shipped off to Inter!"

SwedishFish

What on earth is Conte doing with Inter? They already had a collective average age of 31 years in their starting lineup not long ago, signing Smalling certainly won't help.

Long may it last.

Alemar

Inter are really lucky to have such a high calibre manager. A true professional, with a legendary eye for talent.

We shall offer Conte several other available players, as each of them will also be a perfect fit for Inter playing system, namely Juan Mata, Jesse Lingard, Diogo Dalot, Phil Jones, Marcos Rojo and Andreas Pereira.

Brophs

The One and Only
Football is a funny old game. One year we lose football’s greatest hype man, Duncan Castles and a year or two later we end up with Conte, who in contrast had the sense, nay DECENCY, to sort his baldness out. And get Ashley Young to do the same.

rollingstoned1

He seems to love PL players and serie a is not what it once was clearly even though it is quite enjoyable to watch. I don't have anything against the new version of Mou, truth be told they could have won the title this year if they had had their shit together for a while. Win-win deal for everyone.

cmacgregor93

It's the same as the players, they all end up playing for eachother. From Ronaldo Nazario, Pirlo, Vieri, Vieira, Davids, Inzaghi, Seedorf and Ibra all the way down to Balotelli they all end up swapping around. Ancellotti managed Juventus before Milan, Conte was at Juventus then Inter, Allegri was at Milan then Juventus, Sarri was at Napoli then Juventus. None of them seem to care, yet the fans are some of the fiercest in Europe. It makes no sense to me.
Makes Mourinho look loyal compare to Italian managers.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
If only Lukaku isn't their striker, Inter might be my 2nd team. It's their loss.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
....but who would take Big Rom from us? for that price?

You should support inter, regardless...
It's true. It was at unbelievable price also :lol: .

It's just I can't bring myself cheering when he scores. Most unprofessional United striker I've ever seen.

Zlatattack

I feel inter need the guile of Periera and Lingard in thier midfield. They've got champions league experience.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
He's going to have a heart attack if he stays at Inter another year and they don't win anything

Amarsdd

think United should give him a first place medal in collecting United's deadwood.