Convince me to watch the remaining games

sdb4884

Players (Majority have stopped caring) so why should we watch anymore?

The club needs an entire cleanout. Our starting XI in the first Premier league game in 22/23 should only contain 4 maybe 5 of these players if we are serious about building a proper title winning side.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Considering the fact I fell asleep for the just about the whole second half I think my body and mind has made the decision for me already.

I'm checked out for this season.

kps88

Exciting to see if we can lose enough games to avoid qualifying for the Conference league.

RedDevilRoshi

Players (Majority have stopped caring) so why should we watch anymore?

The club needs an entire cleanout. Our starting XI in the first Premier league game in 22/23 should only contain 4 maybe 5 of these players if we are serious about building a proper title winning side.
This.

For me, the clear-out should be the priority this summer window. These group of players aren’t fit to wear the shirt barring maybe 2/3.

I’d love the likes of Hannibal & Garnacho to be given an opportunity before the season ends. That’s probably when I’ll next time tune in for a game.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I’m done with all of it for the season. They are such a disappointing group of players. Done with the games, FPL, everything.

They just zap your energy for it and I really hope about 6-7 of them aren’t here when the new season starts.

Red00012

Just don’t qualify for Europe

these players have one job

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
If you watch the games then you can tell me what happened because I don't want to watch the games because they're fecking awful.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
ralf has implemented a modern style of pressing play that is pleasing on the eye
He tried that already, the players lasted roughly 30 minutes before passing out from exhaustion. They're still recovering from that horrific ordeal to this very day, many months later.

The poor gentle lambs :(

Jericholyte2

We might play the kids. The result will be the same but might be something different.

Having said that, I'm not going out of my way to watch.
I’d leave the kids out of this for the rest of the season. If we throw them in to THIS team now they’ll get ruined!

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
If you miss a single minute of the remaining games you'll become a Newbie again!!!

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
It will be of some interest to see how they conspire to lose heavily to Norwich. But not fun.

Flying_Heckfish

I am way past caring at this stage, it's been obvious for a while we aren't getting near top 4. I won't go out of my way to avoid watching the games, but I won't be cancelling all appointments either.

If the players don't give a feck then why should we?

Chripper

I have it under good authority that a heavily stacked women (Think a young Samantha Fox) will streak during one of our last matches of the season.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
There is a deeper issue here. The owners don't really care if the team wins or loses as long as the money comes in. That culture was always going to seep down to the players in the end. And so it has.

The reason the money comes in is precisely because people carry on watching when it is awful. This is ultimately all our fault as fans for being too loyal. If this team were a burger it would taste like sh3t and nobody would buy it any more. But we treat our football team differently to a burger.

Last edited:

Eriku

This bs kind of smugness needs to stop and besides if you truly watch our games you’ll see it’s not lack of silverware that people are moaning over but it’s a lack of effort and dedication.

How difficult is it to understand? Get off your high horse.
Nah, I’m gonna stay on it. People have been tolerating this for a good long while. Most of us were even optimistic last summer. I get that our false dawns have been annoying, but to let us all know I’m done and am skipping the last 7 matches is just stupid melodrama that I’ll call the way I see it.

blythy

Fascist Dictator
Why would we want to be
Because you're a fan. Win or lose. Good or bad. You support the team in whatever way you can.

I expect in '99 you would have switched your TV off at half time..

dpansheth

Yeah, going to not watch any games till next season, first time in 25 odd years. Sucks but reality

united for life

My friend and I keep asking ourselves why we still watch games. Probably as fans, stick by the team? I watch, am I 100% focused on the game? Nope. Long gone the days when I used to scream at the TV out of excitement. Maybe growing older affected this habit, but for sure the pathetic, low energy games played a big role as well.

i’ll watch and keep hoping better things are coming. You can do that if you want :)

The_Midfielder

I already stopped watching.. Switched off after the first half today...knew we wouldn't come back ..

Devil81

I'm out as well, sat with my dad today and we both agreed regardless of our lifetime support of the club this team simply isn't worth disrupting the weekend for my wife and mother.

It hurts me to say that but unless it's convenient for me to watch it I will just keep an eye on the result on my phone.

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo
I can’t see us winning many more games but I actually now hope we miss out on Europa League. Feck that.

JB7

Because you're a fan. Win or lose. Good or bad. You support the team in whatever way you can.

I expect in '99 you would have switched your TV off at half time..
I’m pretty sure you’re joking but half this lot genuinely would still have been in the “Bayern 99 Match Thread” saying how shite we were 5 minutes after we’d actually won the game.