Convince me to watch the remaining games

Acquire Me

Remember the pain - will be beautiful when we are on top again.

Unless we die first.
That is my motivation as well. And the fact that I always build myself up to the next match.

I hope we are alive when we win again guys.

Jackal981

I turned the TV on the other room and just wander around the house doing something else other than watching this shitshower

LisburnWhite

Because if you are a supporter no matter how much it may hurt you will always come back, it's in your blood, your heart, your soul.
If you are a fan then fair play only watch when it's good times and enjoy.
No judgement on anyone but sometimes wish I was a fan and not a supporter.

peridigm

I’m watching just to see how low we go. That way, when we do get better, it will feel glorious.

BlackBen

I stated it harshly for comic effect, but if this is anguish then I’d advise you to talk to fans of clubs where they’ve never seen any fecking silverware.

If you don’t watch a single game for the rest of the season, I think it’s fair to say that you were more a fan of us winning and being competitive than you were a real supporter. Call that top redism if you want.
Some would argue switching clubs is above board. You do you.
This bs kind of smugness needs to stop and besides if you truly watch our games you’ll see it’s not lack of silverware that people are moaning over but it’s a lack of effort and dedication.

How difficult is it to understand? Get off your high horse.

always_hoping

I can't convince you. Meant to be professionals So many of these United players are stealing a living.

jackal&hyde

We might not have anything to play for but you can enjoy the new patterns of play and tactics.

Fooza

I've not been watching, so for me I don't have to decide about the remaining games

Been hating this team for awhile. It's not even about competing or silverware too. I'd watch if we had a team who actually gave a shit and played with heart like even some of the clubs in the bottom half. Most of these players don't seem arsed and they seem money orientated, I can't be supporting that nonsense.

Really hope ETH brings a new energy, new team, and we get rid of these players. He has to build a team who know the privilege to be playing for a club like united.

Jacob

Watched my phone for 95% of the game. It's more interesting.

ForeverRed1

Don’t be a glory supporter. You support united through the good and the bad times, not just when we’re winning.

Just get through this season and look forward to how mad the summer is going to be!

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
It's the most valuable lesson how to sabotage a football club from every aspect.

Also how to burn more calories into writing twitter essay than actual football match. Huge tips for bloggers !

Bole Top

sure, and then I'll get stuck with that shitty baseball cap. nice try.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I stated it harshly for comic effect, but if this is anguish then I’d advise you to talk to fans of clubs where they’ve never seen any fecking silverware.

If you don’t watch a single game for the rest of the season, I think it’s fair to say that you were more a fan of us winning and being competitive than you were a real supporter. Call that top redism if you want.
Some would argue switching clubs is above board. You do you.
Yes, blindly supporting players who disrespect the shirt on a daily basis is essentially top redism. That also includes calling other fans who expect some sort of standards as plastic.

I'd advise you to talk to fans of clubs who's players who kill to play for Utd. The players who would put in everything for the shirt even if they are not great technically.

And some people watch football for entertainment. Some people value their time. If they don't enjoy watching it anymore because the cretins playing for the club decided to throw away the season, who tf are you to call them plastic?

Bocca9978

United fans watch the games. The club doesn’t need the rest.

Gentile’s Ghost

No reason the players are playing like they don’t want to be their and wish they were on their summer holidays
If, as reported, that the board are ONLY “considering” giving ETH 100% control of “ins and outs” this result should be the final push. If it’s not the final push then it should push the fans to total revolution as it would be a club no longer worthy of support as there is only a shell left to give support to.

blythy

Fascist Dictator
This bs sees no end. Can people stop with this top red nonsense
"top red nonsense"... Supporting your team is the bare minimum you can do as a supporter, regardless of how things are going.

Our fanbase is an embarrassment.

Green_Red

I have tickets to Norwich and Brentford, and just went into the ballot for Chelsea... not sure whether it's wasting the whole day to go and watch any of then, but I probably will because I'm a sucker for punishment.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Other the Liverpool and Arsenal game, Rangnick needs to grow a pair and start playing the young players. They will at least show more desire than the frauds we have out there at the moment.

Man-United

For me it's simple. You watch your team no matter if you're top of the league or bottom.

Could be worse, we could be Derby County but they support the team regardless.

Ananke

Become a part time supporter for a bit. Take a break.

I've skipped a week here and there over the last month and it's much more relaxing.

JPM#mufc

For me it's simple. You watch your team no matter if you're top of the league or bottom.

The Derby team are putting in effort. That's the difference. And they are paid a small slice of what these players are being paid. If they can't be arsed why should we be?

ayushreddevil9

"top red nonsense"... Supporting your team is the bare minimum you can do as a supporter, regardless of how things are going.

Our fanbase is an embarrassment.
If you're talking about yourselves then agreed.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Watching is one thing but imagine being caught on TV actually cheering this team on for the remaining fixtures. I wouldn’t be able to live with the embarrassment.

ayushreddevil9

They are doing it because the team is giving their all and are fighting right until the end even after their points deduction.

We see nothing of that sort here and if these players were playing for Derby, they would have accepted relegation and sulked their way to the end of the season.

People need to understand what they wanna support.

Denis79

Don't you want to be there for the absolute low to eventually enjoy the highs even more? Nah you're right, screw it.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
:lol:

You lot. Thanks feck none of you boys will be at anfield.

Man-United

They are doing it because the team is giving their all and are fighting right until the end even after their points deduction.

We see nothing of that sort here and if these players were playing for Derby, they would have accepted relegation and sulked their way to the end of the season.

People need to understand what they wanna support.
That's a good point actually. Derby players fight for their club with being on much much less money.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Unless some youth players like Hannibal are playing, I am not interested in watching these players

el3mel

There's no reason to watch United games at the moment. I skipped today's game and I feel great about it.

bringbackbebe

Losing is a part of the sport. We had a great two decade run. When we have success again, we'll relish it even more because of what we've been through, particularly in seasons like this.