Convince me to watch the remaining games

Tap

Nah, I’m gonna stay on it. People have been tolerating this for a good long while. Most of us were even optimistic last summer. I get that our false dawns have been annoying, but to let us all know I’m done and am skipping the last 7 matches is just stupid melodrama that I’ll call the way I see it.
To insult others having a different opinion and imply that u r a superior fan is stupid melodrama as well.

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
Most apathetic since LvG days when I used to sleep for a good hour and wake up to the start of the entertainment part of the 90mins.. Sometimes 60 minutes wasn't enough and I should have slept until the 80th :lol:. My poor flatmate used to get stoned and crack open several cans of beer to get him through..

But got too excruciating in the end for everyone's liking. And I have to say that I wasn't too impressed with the Mourinho football either, so meh. Was glad to see Ole come in for a couple of years, we needed it..

But the manager upheaval and piss poor recruitment has really made the half assed players develop a supreme over confidence at the status of being a Man Utd player who think results will come based on their status of a Manchester United player :lol:. Can't wait to see the back of half the team

croadyman

Wish I could but we are an absolute toxic mess from top to bottom. Scouse game could be a bigger humiliation than October

Rojofiam

How many players actually played under Moyes and Solskjaer?
I saw Rio complain in an interview once that they couldn't eat fries anymore under Moyes, and how that used to almost be a tradition under SAF...how pathetic is that to throw your toys out of the pram because of that? That's how you support your new manager as a 35-year old veteran of the game? Childish :lol:

Also can't wait for Rashford to stop tracking back during games just because things aren't going his way. I hope everyone fecks off with that attitude so we can finally take steps in the right direction, however this group of players seem pretty unlikeable after throwing both José and Ole under the bus, one who openly criticised them and one who protected all of his players at all cost. Nothing is good for these arrogant bunch.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I saw Rio complain in an interview once that they couldn't eat fries anymore under Moyes, and how that used to almost be a tradition under SAF...how pathetic is that to throw your toys out of the pram because of that? That's how you support your new manager as a 35-year old veteran of the game? Childish :lol:
To be fair there was probably some give and take under Fergie but these players were winning titles so let em have chips.

Moyes probably didn't have enough credit in the bank to ban chips.

stevoc

I think you missed the point mate you said a group of players acted like clowns over 10 years and undermined every manager from Moyes to Solskaer. First off the squad Moyes had was an ultra professional title winning machine and secondly virtually none of those players bar Jones and DeGea were at the club when Solskjaer got sacked. So it was hardly the same group of players.

Also conversely how pathetic was it of a Tosser like Moyes to ban the squad from eating low fat chips once a week when the dieticians said it was ok and they had been eating them for years while winning title after title?