Cop in America doing a bad job, again

dbs235

Would seriously love to know what on earth was going through the cops mind there. How could he even go back to his family and friends after they all see the footage, I'd have to change my name and flee the country if that was me I'd be so embarrassed. And why on earth did the other 7 back-up officers all feel the need to draw their guns at a guy stood 30 feet away with a litter picker. It's actually mental.

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves

crazy video of officer getting ambushed during foot pursuit through a housing project. Quick-thinking to draw his gun on the piece-of-shit as it could have been much worse and...deadly. Very lucky to be alive and recover from his injuries.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

crazy video of officer getting ambushed during foot pursuit through a housing project. Quick-thinking to draw his gun on the piece-of-shit as it could have been much worse and...deadly. Very lucky to be alive and recover from his injuries.
Man, that must be scary having a load of people closing in and not knowing if there's any more like that dickhead.

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
Man, that must be scary having a load of people closing in and not knowing if there's any more like that dickhead.
They're part of the gang unit so they might have different protocols from regular patrol units, but it's usually not a good idea to be going into the projects with just you and your partner and no back-up. Definitely scary though.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me

officers encountered a woman with a gun pointed at herself
"at some point an officer involved shooting occured"
the woman was shot. no officers were injured

love the passive voice thats always used. the police who pull the trigger never bear any actual responsibility.

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe

love the passive voice thats always used. the police who pull the trigger never bear any actual responsibility.
No video?
Did she turn the gun on them?
It's rather ambiguous isn't it?

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves

It's supposed to be passive, and factual, being the official department twitter account and all.

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
But did the victim turn the gun on the cop?
That changes everything.
And I'm not on the cops side. I've been cuffed right outside of my house for nothing more than Vader licked me!
I don't know, but we'll find out when the video gets released. None of my colleagues or any lapd officers I know have talked about it. It's pretty recent though.

Billy Blaggs

I don't know, but we'll find out when the video gets released. None of my colleagues or any lapd officers I know have talked about it. It's pretty recent though.
I've been there. American cops fecking suck

I got done on new years eve.
I was going to get dog food to Walmart.
I can't drink because everyone knows I have liver problems. Vader licked me and there was 6 cop cars in my driveway

Billy Blaggs

I hate the American police

I showed them my prescription and they said I was right. I still got arrested and put in front of ice that almost busted my nose. I've never even been in trouble for a speeding ticket.

Nazi Germany police

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
@Billy Blaggs , he wasn’t giving you shit or calling you out. If anything, it’s the other way around. You asked a question and he tried to help. Then you went on a rant calling him and his colleagues nazis, cnuts, and then declared how much you hate them.

Eboue

here are some of the highlights. these posts would get you banned from redcafe but in america, we give them guns and let them abuse citizens.

Every Thug Deserves a Slug
Its a good day for a chokehold
Just another savage that needs to be exterminated
F these muslem turd goat humpers
a semitruck smeared with blood with the caption “JUST DROVE THROUGH ARIZONA/DIDN’T SEE ANY PROTESTERS.”
1-800-CHOKE-***-HOE, my new motto
kid and mom are scumbags
Let them starve to death. I hate every last one of them
no means yes!!!!! They just don’t know it

Eboue

“This blows up the myth of bad apples, by the sheer number of images and numbers of individuals who are implicated,” said Nikki Jones, an associate professor of African American studies at the University of California, Berkeley.

InfiniteBoredom

I’m shocked, shocked that a society that is steeped in military worship and undue deference to police cultivated that blatant lack of respect towards human life.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Honestly, I wouldn't mind a study of that nature done on my military colleagues to see how many assholes litter our ranks.

Also wonder how soon before Miss Hoerner is doxed online and/or accused/arrested during some minor traffic stop or whatnot.