Copa Libertadores

GifLord

The gif that keeps on giffing
2-1

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I'm following the game but can't watch it. I see Santa Fe have had 20 shots, 5 on target - has Perez had to make any good saves or anything?
Nah, they didn’t test him at all. Really poor performance from Santa Fe (but they aren’t very good at all anyway). Should really have been testing Perez much more than they did.

Bertie Wooster

Nah, they didn’t test him at all. Really poor performance from Santa Fe (but they aren’t very good at all anyway). Should really have been testing Perez much more than they did.
Thanks.

Awful effort by Santa Fe by the sounds of it. And a great effort by River. I know they're a much bigger club, but plenty of upsets happen in one off games - and that's without the bigger team having to play an injured outfield player in goal all the match!

Pocho

Gayer than Marcosdeto (according to Marcos, who sh
River pure class and guts. Conmebol is idiotic. 21 Covid cases and made them play like if everything was normal. Bunch of idiots

Charlie Foley

Boca 2-0 up at half time and looking good. Santos levelled after a sloppy rebound from the Barcelona keeper right before halftime, 1-1 there but they’re fecked if Boca win

Charlie Foley

:lol: :lol: I’ll have to find a video of that miss, he slipped and skied it. Boca have a chance to equalise

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Winning pen might be the best I've ever seen. Keeper went from zero to hero, huge error for the diss goal and then saves 2 pens and hammers that in.