Could someone delete my profile please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReligion

Abusive
You seem like you lack empathy. Do you seriously lack the capacity to accept that someone else's mind works differently to yours?
He's a firestarter. Twisted firestarter.

Should explain it.

Anyway @Eriku have you seen The Devils Advocate?

When this place has you it takes your soul. You don't get away that easy my friend.

Eriku

"Mocking" is really a stretch.
It really isn’t.

Anyway, I’ve wasted way too much time engaging with your trolling.

Anyway @Eriku have you seen The Devils Advocate?

When this place has you it takes your soul. You don't get away that easy my friend.
I’d put that down to United, not this forum. And if only the antagonists were as cool as Pacino.

ChaddyP

I keep coming back and posting, I can’t help it so long as I have an account. Someone put me out of my misery please.
what if you gave a mod your password and asked them to change it for you and not tell you what it is for 6 months .

Eriku

what if you gave a mod your password and asked them to change it for you and not tell you what it is for 6 months .
Samid taught me that I can ignore whole forum sections, so I’ve gone with that. Cheers for the suggestion, though.

ChaddyP

Samid taught me that I can ignore whole forum sections, so I’ve gone with that. Cheers for the suggestion, though.
Hope it works out. Luckily for me I can just actually ignore most of football forum and find peace in the General.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Thread closed as a solution has been reached. Note for future: this is the admin/mod help forum where users ask for help and members of staff answer - it is not a place for mindless chitchat between members.

Status
Not open for further replies.