Could someone delete my profile please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriku

I keep coming back and posting, I can’t help it so long as I have an account. Someone put me out of my misery please.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Just change your password to a random keyboard smash style password.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Lies. I only get responses from the Ole outers I argue with.

Gibberish password won’t do, can be easily re-set. Kill my profile, please and thanks.
What if we ban you from the United forum? Look at me , trying to keep people from leaving our little society of weirdness :lol:

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Change your password to gibberish then smash your laptop to pieces and move somewhere they don't have internet. Bolton will do.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Lies. I only get responses from the Ole outers I argue with.

Gibberish password won’t do, can be easily re-set. Kill my profile, please and thanks.
Please just hang in there. We need that balance or we'll just end up with a full forum of people wishing for the 'good old days' of Mourinho *shudders*

If you're serious though, I can revoke your access from the United forum and player performances but if there are people who irritate you too much, I'd suggest using the ignore functionality before resorting to such a drastic step.

Eriku

Please just hang in there. We need that balance or we'll just end up with a full forum of people wishing for the 'good old days' of Mourinho *shudders*

If you're serious though, I can revoke your access from the United forum and player performances but if there are people who irritate you too much, I'd suggest using the ignore functionality before resorting to such a drastic step.
I’ve tried, I can’t help myself and it causes me distress. Please ban me from the United forum and Player performances for the time being.

The Firestarter

Mate, you seem a bit dramatic over a message board. Do you seriously lack the willpower to not log in?

OleBoiii

First reasonable posters like Bilbo lose patience and put over 100(?) posters on ignore. Now long-time members, who are seemingly well-liked, ask to be banned from the football forum for their own sanity.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I’ve tried, I can’t help myself and it causes me distress. Please ban me from the United forum and Player performances for the time being.
Just put them on ignore. I've had those forums on ignore for a couple of weeks and it's so refreshing. Being oblivious is awesome.

Eriku

Mate, you seem a bit dramatic over a message board. Do you seriously lack the willpower to not log in?
Call it a lack of willpower, or you can call it compulsive tendencies. At any rate I find it a struggle and at best it adds nothing to my life. At worst…

Call that weak if you want. You don’t know my life.

Just put them on ignore. I've had those forums on ignore for a couple of weeks and it's so refreshing. Being oblivious is awesome.
Like I said, I’ve tried. Ignoring is not my strong suit, and half the forum would just be greyed out posts which I’ll be curious about.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Call it a lack of willpower, or you can call it compulsive tendencies. At any rate I find it a struggle and at best it adds nothing to my life. At worst…

Call that weak if you want. You don’t know my life.

Like I said, I’ve tried. Ignoring is not my strong suit, and half the forum would just be greyed out posts which I’ll be curious about.
Sell it on ebay

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I meant put the forums on ignore yourself. This is what the football section looks like for me:

Oh and the other guy you're replying to has been on my ignore list for a while now. I can't be arsed opening the ignored content but he does this all the time, calls people weak and say they lack willpower whenever someone says the United forum is shite. No point entertaining posters of that kind.

Eriku

I meant put the forums on ignore yourself. This is what the football section looks like for me:

Oh and the other guy you're replying to has been on my ignore list for a while now. I can't be arsed opening the ignored content but he does this all the time, calls people weak and say they lack willpower whenever someone says the United forum is shite. No point entertaining posters of that kind.
Cheers for the tip, done. Let’s see if it makes a diff.

The Firestarter

:lol:

MDFC Manager

First reasonable posters like Bilbo lose patience and put over 100(?) posters on ignore. Now long-time members, who are seemingly well-liked, ask to be banned from the football forum for their own sanity.
Wow, Ole has a lot to answer for.

Status
Not open for further replies.