Coventry City vs Manchester United | FA Cup SF Build-up Thread

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
fecking get in. Hope Chelsea can beat city, they've shown they can give them a game and my confidence in finals vs Pep is non existent

Irwin99

Brilliant draw. If Chelsea can beat City I think we'll win the trophy.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Would honestly take a small amount of pleasure if we were to feck this up knowing we screwed Kloppity out of a return to Wembley.

slored1

Oh my what a chance to win another trophy. Hope Chelsea can win their semi as I think we'd be the clear favourites in that matchup.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Must have had the ball pre-warmed up when Elliot scored.

Fooza

:lol:

Totteham lose
Aston villa drop points
We beat Liverpool
AND we get Coventry for the semis

:lol::lol:

colombianmancunian

We can win this, clear favorites.

Just hope that Chelsea are the best version against baldiola, and that the b.ald fraud prioritizes PL and CL. Hopefully De Bruyne is not back on form, he is their MVP, as Majin Buu can be easily nullified by competent defenders.

git_united

We can win this, clear favorites.

Just hope that Chelsea are the best version against baldiola, and that the b.ald fraud prioritizes PL and CL. Hopefully De Bruyne is not back on form, he is their MVP, as Majin Buu can be easily nullified by competent defenders.
Haha, Majin Buu. Don’t forget Foden though.

ErikElevenHag

Would honestly take a small amount of pleasure if we were to feck this up knowing we screwed Kloppity out of a return to Wembley.
You'd take pleasure in United failing to get to the final?

Pathetic fan, i couldnt give a flying feck about any other team so long as united win.

SER19

Hope Chelsea beat City. We werent close to them at Etihad. Its a shame theyve cheated their way to spoiling another cup

siw2007

We should be massive favourites to get to the final from here, however we must show them respect. They have done extraordinary well to get this far, they will be full of confidence and will go into this game with nothing to lose. That makes them dangerous.

Will enter ballot and should get tickets for it. Didn’t think we’d get a game at Wembley this season after we’ve sucked so much this year so will definitely enjoy it.

Bertie Wooster

Great draw.

The only 'downer' after such an amazing game would have been if we'd drawn City. Instead, it's the perfect scenario. I can't see City taking their eye off the ball in a SF or Final against us, but there's just a chance, with their PL and CL battles, that they might slip up against Chelsea.

Obviously we still have a job to do against Coventry, regardless of who wins the other SF, but have to be delighted about drawing a Championship side in the SF.

arthurka

Yes.

The Mark Robins goal will be replayed loads of times now (which is fine by me) but the cross from Hughes is :drool:

And the Robins goal v Oldham is one of my all times.
Brilliant, also love both of these goals. Robins might have helped Fergie to keep his job but who cares it all worked out in the end.