Craig Pawson

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Disgraceful refereeing today.

Blowing the whistle when we had a counter on reeks of corruption.

SER19

He's having a terrible day. Just awful, it's the pawson show since very early on. Frustration all over players on both sides.

Phil

Some absolutely shit decisions today and it's only just gone half time.

Bojan11

Disgusting.

I wish the cnuts were consistent because the Everton goal should not have happened, if they just blowing right on time. They had like three corners, so more than two mins should have been added.

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
Fecking Rawk bla blah blah. I don't care, that half of officiating is appalling. Lindelof might have been weak as shit but how is a hand in the face not a foul. And that half time whistle beggars belief.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Missed the first goal as I went shopping but...

How the feck is that not a foul against Lindelof? Man's hands are in his frigging face.

The worst thing about refs in the PL is how they allow the crappy brutish teams to be crappy and brutish but blow the whistle every time a half-decent team does it...

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Should mean we can come out, take a massive dump on his refereeing ability, demand he never steps foot on the pitch with us again, and get away with no punishment.

NoneBmStore

Stop. He blew the whistle at 47:10. West Brom took their corner at 46:something. It’s all legit. Stop being scouse

Bojan11

Stop. He blew the whistle at 47:10. West Brom took their corner at 46:something. It’s all legit. Stop being scouse
So Ref should have blown in the 94th min last week, rather than letting Everton score in the 95th.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Very poor ref, almost shit at every decision.

Idxomer

English refs are shit. If Liverpool fans are complaining, they're probably right too.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Surely some common sense applies? I actually can’t believe he blew up then, it’s minimum added time and surely when a team is in a promising position you carry it on?

RORY65

It's a minimum of time, not maximum
It's a minimum i.e. it could be 2 minutes exactly or 2 minutes 59 seconds, presumably today he was happy the time was up. Having shown no energy for 47 minutes the players decided to be outraged about a nothing incident at the end of the half.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It's a minimum i.e. it could be 2 minutes exactly or 2 minutes 59 seconds, presumably today he was happy the time was up. Having shown no energy for 47 minutes the players decided to be outraged about a nothing incident at the end of the half.
He waited until it looked like the counter was on and then blew.

Crimson King

I don't think it's RAWKish to feel that this guy isn't a good referee. Every time I see him it feels like he's making a bad call.

Man's a complete wet blanket of a ref.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Does anyone else absolutely hate people saying “this is RAWKish” it’s just annoying.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Surely some common sense applies? I actually can’t believe he blew up then, it’s minimum added time and surely when a team is in a promising position you carry it on?
I mean I'm not watching and I didn't care much when Liverpool fans were annoyed but you only have to go back a few weeks when the ref blew about 10 seconds before scheduled break for half time in a game involving Manchester United to see you're not the only team who get penalised for it.

Don't think the ref stops his watches for corners anyway given many times I've seen in the past ref blows up for half time if a corner taker takes too long to get one in so it's really not some big conspiracy.

Okey

Doesn't really deserve a separate thread does it?

Red00012

3 corners in stoppage time , the ball was out of play for 30 seconds for the 1st one