Crappy commentary - What's the worst?

IrishRedDevil

It’s a joke having Liverpool fan Carragher on these Liverpool games. The bias is suffocating and there isn’t even an attempt to be impartial.

IrishRedDevil

Tyler: ‘Let’s go live to Geoff Shreeves for some touchline views.’

Shreeves: ‘Klopp turned around and smiled and celebrated with the bench following the Robertson slip.’

Tyler: ‘Thanks, Geoff’.

I wonder how much he gets paid for such magical insight.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Remember when Sky used to do fanzone?

Probably better now than what Sky put out as their commentators.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
The absolute tonguing on Henderson was sickening. I must be blind as he is a distinctly average player.

I never remember Sky being this bad. Could be bias but i never felt we got this level of fawning, even when we went unbeaten in 03/04.

Haddock

Got to say I despise this scouse-Irish cnut Jim Beglin from the bottom of my heart. I would gladly rip his vocal cords out. Always seems to be on air when we lose too.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Got to say I despise this scouse-Irish cnut Jim Beglin from the bottom of my heart. I would gladly rip his vocal cords out. Always seems to be on air when we lose too.
I don't think he said anything worth getting upset over yesterday.

Spaghetti

Mom's
Graeme Le Saux: “...and who’s there waiting at the back post to knock it in? Yours truly... Alan Shearer”

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
My pet peeve: commentators agreeing with a bullshit no-call from a ref after a clear foul, especially in the Box, because "he didn't do it on purpose". There is nothing in the rule book that says you can do what you want as long as it's "not intentional", you utter muppets.

I also hate the expression "not enough for a penalty", as if the rules stated that a foul in the box has to be at least 30% worse than anywhere else to get a whistle.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Can't find the video but Sam Matterface and his squash line

His comment on a missed shot from Aston Villa's Andi Weimann had listeners in stitches as he made a joke which had an uncanny likeness to one the TV character would say.

Matterface said: "It's about as weak as a glass of orange squash which is 52 parts water and half a part... squash."