Cricket

Dudu

Wow, that was insane. If I was in the Aussie camp, I'd be raging.
Probably would have still been out even with correct ball tracking tbh.. plus Aus won, so no harm done in the end.

Does raise concerns about DRS though.. I wonder if they accidently loaded the wrong delivery to check?

iKnowNothing

The feck was this bowling performance! As the world cup nears, the Aussies are raising their game and we see so many holes in the Indian lineup. FFS!

Dudu

What a win! Amazing chase this. Khawaja, Handscomb and blasted home with ease by Turner.

If Warner, Smith and Starc are back for the WC squad.. then personally think they are also favourites along with England/india for the World Cup.

zing

Zingle balls
What a win! Amazing chase this. Khawaja, Handscomb and blasted home with ease by Turner.

If Warner, Smith and Starc are back for the WC squad.. then personally think they are also favourites along with England/india for the World Cup.
Very strong team - and very balanced.

It'd be nice to see good pitches at the WC.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
71 all out. Poor from the Windies, excellent from England.

MDFC Manager

Shambolic, more evidence piling in that we're one of the worst prepared sides for the world cup.

Cloud7

Yup. March 29 bans expire. They aren't playing Pakistan series though.
Ahh, so they may not be in the best form for the tournament then. Still, I can’t see Australia not carrying them. If those two can find some form I wouldn’t put it past the aussies to win this World Cup as well.

Dudu

What a fantastic competitive series.
Well done to Australia. Peaking perfectly for the WC.

Dudu

Ahh, so they may not be in the best form for the tournament then. Still, I can’t see Australia not carrying them. If those two can find some form I wouldn’t put it past the aussies to win this World Cup as well.
Both Smith and Warner will be playing in the IPL to get match fit. Think Starc should also be back in time for the WC too.

One of the favourites for sure.

Dudu

Oh Sri Lanka. Why do you always do this to me :(

Dickwella you utter twat.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
So the Aussies have suddenly started doing well in ODIs.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Pakistan completely bottled it :lol:

Should've been an easy chase considering the score in 40th over.