Cricket

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Bizarre scorecard.

rahane with another dumb runout..gifted Australia here.
It really is. They pulled out some stat that only 5% of the shots played by the batsmen are “attacking” which is the lowest % of any team since the stat has been recorded (2006). I have no idea what they’re trying to do on day 3 in the first innings.

NM

And Jadeja goes. We have let them in for no reason whatsoever. Brain dead batting.

AshRK

Run out cost India the first match and maybe will cost this one too. Poor batting again.

NM

Run out cost India the first match and maybe will cost this one too. Poor batting again.
Yep. Terrible. Unless the bowlers come out on fire, this looks like a good batting pitch right now.

AshRK

Yep. Terrible. Unless the bowlers come out on fire, this looks like a good batting pitch right now.
It's frustrating how even when we are on top we try to be defensive instead of dominating and taking the other team out of the game. We have to restrict Australia now. Anything chasing above 100, I would be nervous.

NM

And Yadav is injured. This tour has been cursed for us...

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
Burns really needs to be dropped, he is just not good enough.

But Langer will keep in him all series cause he is "a good bloke"

MDFC Manager

Cummins maybe better overall but I don't think any bowler in the world troubles batsmen as much as Bumrah. Some of them must hate the sight of him :drool:

NM

Yadav is out. He's gone for scans but we have a real chance here.
Siraj looks a find so far.

zing

Zingle balls
Warne claiming the movement of the shoe was the snicko spike. Peak Warne.

zing

Zingle balls
Have you not heard his 30 minute long rant about pizza on commentary a few years ago?
I havent. I am missing the vintage Australian comms - Lawry, the late Benaud. The new ones aren’t good. I like Hussey and Isa Guha(who is English) from this set.

zing

Zingle balls
Siraj looks impressive for his debut. Great test match areas at good pace.

zing

Zingle balls
Pant drops an incredible number of balls that come to him.

zing

Zingle balls
ICC test team of the decade is a joke.
What did you think was wrong with it?
I thought that was a very good team. Only changes I would make is Amla for Warner, Ab De Villiers for Sanga. Sanga hasn’t kept wicket this decade much and I am certain AB has in more matches, and he’s played some incredible knocks in the middle order.

The limited overs teams had a lot of questionable choices..

Interval

Level
This one is done and dusted. There's no way Australia can save this. They're making the pitch look worse than it actually is with some poor batting.

Test cricket in Australian summers is just the best thing. It's bliss to watch

Old Ma Crow

India are in a better position than I expected them to be in after those two gifts of wickets from Rahane and Jadeja. Surely they can’t let the Aussies off the hook again!

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Seriously impressive stuff from India. They're making Australia a home away from home.

Cloud7

Cummins maybe better overall but I don't think any bowler in the world troubles batsmen as much as Bumrah. Some of them must hate the sight of him :drool:
Regardless of what the ICC rankings say, from the eye test, for me Bumrah is the best bowler in the world.

freeurmind

weak willed
Bavuma walking having not nicked it and Faf getting out on 199 are about the most south African cricket things ever. Proteas looking good to take a 1-0 lead though.

Cloud7

Some reviews look so obviously like they're completely missing the wicket, even at first glance, it really surprises me how they decide to review these things.

bleedred

As good as siraj has been, lack of yadav might hurt after the new ball is taken.

zing

Zingle balls
This is extremely dull to watch and doubly so as an Indian fan.

zing

Zingle balls
Finally. So as a visiting bowler in Australia Bumrah averages 20, Tremlett 24 and Steyn 28 are the closest? That’s incredible.