Cricket

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Play again stopped for racist abuse towards Siraj.

jungledrums

Play again stopped for racist abuse towards Siraj.
Really? I didn’t believe so - I thought tea was taken after Green’s wicket, and then they recapped (during the break) what occurred yesterday.

prateik

Really? I didn’t believe so - I thought tea was taken after Green’s wicket, and then they recapped (during the break) what occurred yesterday.
It was before Greens wicket.. just as Bumrah was starting the over.

A few people were apparently ejected.

KM

Eh? Are you serious?

They stopped the match before Green's wicket and six people were evicted from the stadium.

prateik

Awful call from Reiffel. clearly on the take. was way too high

white text.. was a bad call though

jungledrums

Eh? Are you serious?

They stopped the match before Green's wicket and six people were evicted from the stadium.
Why are you so fecking aggressive literally all the time? I was mistaken and you and a couple others have now corrected me, which I am grateful for. Another poster has mentioned it - you’re just fecking highly strung aren’t ya?

SinNombre

Wonder if Gabba test will happen now.

India wanted to avoid a 14-day quarantine already and now they have 7-players injured and that’s without counting Kohli and Ishant to begin with.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
Wonder if Gabba test will happen now.

India wanted to avoid a 14-day quarantine already and now they have 7-players injured and that’s without counting Kohli and Ishant to begin with.
It will be at the SCG again.

Would suit both Cricket Australia and the BCCI as well as the TV broadcasters.

prateik

It will be at the SCG again.

Would suit both Cricket Australia and the BCCI as well as the TV broadcasters.
why is that?
If it were Perth, I would have assumed the time zones might be a factor.. but that isnt the case.

KM

Why are you so fecking aggressive literally all the time? I was mistaken and you and a couple others have now corrected me, which I am grateful for. Another poster has mentioned it - you’re just fecking highly strung aren’t ya?
There was nothing aggressive in the post. It'd have literally taken you a second to find out whether I was saying the truth or not. Instead you started with "I don't believe" in your post.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
why is that?
If it were Perth, I would have assumed the time zones might be a factor.. but that isnt the case.
My guess is having to ship and move all the broadcasting equipment along with the production staff.

The test would have never been at Perth, WA has some of the tightest Quarantine restrictions in the world (but 200 odd days with no community cases means it works)

KM

Pat Cummins is nonsense. Jesus Christ.

MDFC Manager

It is hard for a quick to bowl well without control from the other end. He is missing India’s 2nd, 3rd and 4th choice quicks.
He's been before his standards throughout the tour (and for large parts of the IPL before it). It's clear he's not in his best rhythm yet.

jungledrums

There was nothing aggressive in the post. It'd have literally taken you a second to find out whether I was saying the truth or not. Instead you started with "I don't believe" in your post.
Truth or not? :lol: You love assuming everyone is attacking you, don’t you? I didn’t suggest that you were lying, I simply thought you’d made an honest mistake. As it turns out, I was the one that made the mistake. Other posters - those that know how to conduct themselves appropriately - promptly corrected me.

Let me just educate you: “I don’t believe...” is one of the most common ways one can put forth their understanding of a situation. Gives me great joy beating your lot because you’re such a shit human.

zing

Zingle balls
Pat Cummins is nonsense. Jesus Christ.
The king of test match bowling. He will end as an all time great.

I love Bumrah because he plays for us but 100% disagree with the discussion earlier that he’s on this guys level.

KM

Truth or not? :lol: You love assuming everyone is attacking you, don’t you? I didn’t suggest that you were lying, I simply thought you’d made an honest mistake. As it turns out, I was the one that made the mistake. Other posters - those that know how to conduct themselves appropriately - promptly corrected me.

Let me just educate you: “I don’t believe...” is one of the most common ways one can put forth their understanding of a situation. Gives me great joy beating your lot because you’re such a shit human.
You're so worked up. Calm down clown. Everything will be fine. We've defeated you in last two series, it's okay you can have this one and might help you in sleeping easy.

"Great joy beating your lot cos you're such a shit human" Jesus Christ the state of you, turn off the internet and go take a walk or something. You're close to exploding.

KM

The king of test match bowling. He will end as an all time great.

I love Bumrah because he plays for us but 100% disagree with the discussion earlier that he’s on this guys level.
He's a level above Rabada and Bumrah imo. His strike is 36 in this series. It's a joke.

SinNombre

Toxicity is part of Aus-India test series for the past 2 decades. The LOI series are all fun and games with everyone getting big scores.

Add Covid and all the related issues on top and it is a tinderbox.

zing

Zingle balls
Rohit and Gill are fantastic to watch together. Very enjoyable even if it doesn’t last long.

SinNombre

Rohit and Gill are fantastic to watch together. Very enjoyable even if it doesn’t last long.
What's your full strength India xi outside Asia?

Rohit, Gill, Pujara, Kohli, Rahane, KL/Pandya, Pant, Jadeja, Ashwin, Ishant, Shami, Bumrah ?

KM

Decent start but with Jadeja out for six weeks and probably not being able to bat, it'd very very tough to save this.

KM

Aye they're gonna murder some teams on flat pitches. Both naturally aggressive players.

KM

Apparently this is the first time since 2004/05 that our openers have spent more than 20 overs in both of the innings in the match.

MDFC Manager

Targeting Green seemingly. Not done enough of it this series, targeting the 4/5th bowlers.

zing

Zingle balls
What's your full strength India xi outside Asia?

Rohit, Gill, Pujara, Kohli, Rahane, KL/Pandya, Pant, Jadeja, Ashwin, Ishant, Shami, Bumrah ?
Pandya is a terrible test match batsman.

Gill, Mayank, Pujara, Kohli, Rahane, Rohit, Pant

I think four bowlers are enough. If Jadeja can average 40 batting at six or seven, then bring him in for one of Mayank/Rohit.

I think we need to look beyond Pujara and try Rahul at 3, see how he goes. We don’t have a backup for that position.

MDFC Manager

He's 6ft5 or something and bowls 140km. Not easy to target.
Yes but relatively he is the weakest link and certainly the one you can try to take chances against. Australia were wiser this match and pretty much went after Ashwin.

KM

Time to switch off the TV. Pujara is here. He's very good but boring as hell.

KM

Put it down to inexperience? He signalled something to Sharma, not sure what about
The bat hit the pad too later and hence he was confused. Rohit should have signaled to him.

Dudu

Gill has looked class in every innings so far.

That review though :lol: