Cricket

prateik

The thing with the new ball is there are runs to be had.. Also, Aus going for the wicket (have to with the new ball), means they have just 5-6 fielders in the outfield outside of the catching positions.. get bat on ball with the new hard ball.. and there are runs to be had.

Instead of going into a shell, we have scored 20 runs since Pujaras wicket in no time.. 20% ..

Still .. safety first.. nothing stupid. Dont throw it away Pant.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Pant is already better than Dhoni ever was in tests.

Sanche7

Oh, I can't watch. Genuinely can't remember the last time i was this stressed about a game.

prateik

Agarwal is stupid. could have let Pant take this risk for now.. we didnt need to take any risk till the last 4-5 overs.

Wait for loose balls.. wait for anyone other than Cummins.

zing

Zingle balls
Agarwal is stupid. could have let Pant take this risk for now.. we didnt need to take any risk till the last 4-5 overs.

Wait for loose balls.. wait for anyone other than Cummins.
Agree. That was a bizarre shot.
Pant is the one winning this if it happens. All he had to do was hold an end up.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I'm not sure how Pant should play this now. I don't think he is either.

Sanche7

Incredibly stupid from Agarwal. Play on the ground and we would win this. Now have to play for the draw
Agree. It's not like there is much help for the bowlers, it's not swinging much or turning massively. Just had to pick his balls like Pant was doing.

prateik

I'm not sure how Pant should play this now. I don't think he is either.
No risk. save wickets. see where we are in the last 5.
That has to be..
obviously, if you get a free hit, take it.. but need to force it.

a lot easier said than done.. out there, Pant can and does get carried away very often.