Cricket

zing

Zingle balls
:lol: if you think either will be dropped for last test. Vihari will make way for Kohli and Ishant will come in for Siraj. That's about it.
I think Ashwin's getting benched -- they love giving him a good kicking, and he's not been any good this series

MDFC Manager

Kohli. Held out playing the cover drive (or most offside shots) for hours but can't resist further and falls playing the same. Perhaps Pant smashing it from the other end changed his mindset.

AshRK

It's a shame how our lower orders don't value their wicket. Some crap batting this. Hindsight can be funny but you should have played Vihari. If you don’t want to drop Rahane then drop Ashwin as spinners are anyways playing support role. Vihari could have bowled some. Our batting needs a major revamp irrespective of what happens this game.

zing

Zingle balls
It's a shame how our lower orders don't value their wicket. Some crap batting this. Hindsight can be funny but you should have played Vihari. If you don’t want to drop Rahane then drop Ashwin as spinners are anyways playing support role. Vihari could have bowled some. Our batting needs a major revamp irrespective of what happens this game.
Throwing this game away by choosing 2 batters less. This match was there to be won but we handicapped our batting. Could still win.

prateik

They have to be favorites here.. just dont do anything silly.. the pitch is hardly unplayable.. need under 200

MDFC Manager

Need to get both of these out tonight to have any chance. Otherwise they'll simply coast.

freeurmind

weak willed
Sa have a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong tail. This is going to be a nailbiter.

AshRK

How was that missing the stumps. That seemed iffy. SA are very lucky here. Good thing Ashwin bowling well, hope he gets a longish spell here.

zing

Zingle balls
just seen Kohli's stump mic thing - disgraceful.. can't think of anything more classless I've seen in cricket

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
Like many I was very surprised ball tracker had it going over but it is what it is. I love Kohli’s passion and determination but he crossed the line and a few followed, they might get fined but that means feck all anyway because it’s a pittance to these players. The captain sets the tone and India went into full meltdown for 40 odd minutes after that incident and South Africa capitalised and scored some quick runs.

Here’s an idea Kohli, look into the performances of your players and drop the two passengers in your team that are living of their reputation and contribute nothing. I’m glad Pant at least got his hundred and he was looking so comfortable out there, if he had some support he could’ve went big. Should be fairly easy for South Africa from here but we all love a collapse.

AshRK

Disgraceful by Indian players. We hated when Aussie used to do it, at least they went on to win and were ruthless in their selection. That looked out but move on and focus on winning. This was golden chance for this side to win and hope they still do but poor selection has cost them big time. Still can't grasp Rahane was selected for this match.

LDUred

Why so much chat between deliveries. It is totally unnecessary and it is clearly instigated by Kohli as tactical. How many times do you need to say 'Come on' after a dot ball or shout 'Ohhh!' when nothing much happened.

I understand that teams need to rev themselves up but after a while it becomes tedious and annoying. Just get on with it. Eventually the umpires get fed up and favour whoever is batting for any marginal calls.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
I understand that teams need to rev themselves up but after a while it becomes tedious and annoying. Just get on with it. Eventually the umpires get fed up and favour whoever is batting for any marginal calls.
That shouldn’t be the case. Umpires have to be completely impartial in their decisions no matter how petulant and annoying the fielding team is.