5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glorio

Honestly looking forward to hearing views from @SonyaCross493 tonight. The balls must have been too faulty for Ronnie's perfect technique. That's why they had to be changed so many times.

I thought he actually started Ok (meaning he wasn't giving the ball away at every turn), but it all descended into typical nothingness. I mean if you have Bruno, Pogba, and Sancho feeding you and you can't score, that's poor. Horrifying that we have no other CF options when Cavani is unavailable.

KennyBurner

Struggle to see how Martial wouldn't offer more up top than Ronaldo.
I was crucified for stating we would never be in this position with Martial leading the line. Ronaldo is what this fanbase deserves. The craziest part is we havent even seen the worst because he still has a SECOND year here.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
The bit when he tried to back heel the ball back into play but it hit his shin and went out and then he fell over in a heap was quite funny in fairness

So we still had a good moment that I won’t forget

Barthez

Still one of the best… He’s fit, he starts. No contest. You have to play to his strengths.

Irwin99

Still hoping that a goal will get him back to something like a decent standard of form (clutching at straws I know). As someone else said RVP and Ibra each had these dry spells, and it looks like it's really bothering him. Hopefully a goal and the floodgates open again.

the_cliff

I was crucified for stating we would never be in this position with Martial leading the line. Ronaldo is what this fanbase deserves. The craziest part is we havent even seen the worst because he still has a SECOND year here.
Fans were singing Viva Ronaldo after the game.

It's reached the stage where he's untouchable by the majority of the fans, media and the manager. We're stuck until he decides to leave.

Red&Black

Supports
Milan
Still one of the best… He’s fit, he starts. No contest. You have to play to his strengths.
reminds me of some milanisti and their delusions about zlatan.

they're hindering our clubs. period.

always_hoping

He was dreadful tonight, and not just his penalty miss which proved very costly. His decision making was woeful and offer zero leadership.

Irrational.

He’s actively hindering us now. Ever since he had that paddy at Brighton Rangnick is walking on eggshells and is too shit scared to sub or drop him.

KennyBurner

Fans were singing Viva Ronaldo after the game.

It's reached the stage where he's untouchable by the majority of the fans, media and the manager. We're stuck until he decides to leave.
When we fail to make top 4 he will force away out. I thought Rangnick was a no nonsense manager but I was wrong. Ronaldo currently own this club.

A 36 year old player who has declined physically was left on for 120 minutes because the manager was scared of him moaning.

the_cliff

When we fail to make top 4 he will force away out. I thought Rangnick was a no nonsense manager but I was wrong. Ronaldo currently own this club.

A 36 year old player who has declined physically was left on for 120 minutes because the manager was scared of him moaning.
I think that's the probable scenario. I just hope that a team that's in the ucl and can pay his salary will want to take him. (I find this unrealistic), or he takes a paycut.
Otherwise we're fecked.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I thought earlier in the season 'you know what he's was really bad at football but somehow he's still capable of scoring amazing goals' now he's really bad at football and can't score to save his life either

ClassOf'99

Tonight was painful to watch, he looked afraid of taking the defenders on, the whole backline and keeper were on him like a rash tonight, and he had no answer for it.

It feels like the Falcao loan, all the hope in the world that this might be it and, well, there is no hiding from that performance.

I'm still hopeful this is just a dry patch and a goal will get him going again.

I mean if you hit rock bottom the only way is up, right?

Tonight was rock bottom.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
I was actually angry at how bad he played. But then he was so nice to Elanga at the end. Now I just feel sad :( He’s a busted flush and that’s indisputably a sad day. For any United fan.
It’s even sadder because the debate about building the team around him at the expense of our young attacking talent has largely gone for the next 5 months due to what’s happened the last week. We seriously need him to not be finished.

Pirlo'sBeard

:lol: :lol:

Conversation should have been had before we decided to loan out our only other cf option that's under the age of 34.
I agree. We should have kept Martial. Cavani isn't reliable and Ronaldo can't play every game.

The Old Yeller one?
Something like that.

He's gotten so slow. He can't get past defenders and can't get away from defenders when he's played in. Sad to see.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
It’s even sadder because the debate about building the team around him at the expense of our young attacking talent has largely gone for the next 5 months due to what’s happened the last week. We seriously need him to not be finished.
We have other young talents. When he plays as badly as he did tonight that debate should continue to rage.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It was right to sign him but he hasn't been good enough for large parts of the season except in the CL.

I'm not sure who he was blocking from getting minutes but if it's someone who isn't going to be a free man and Cavani who only plays 15 games a season then it's not a matter of whether we should have got a Dm instead but if we should have got a different striker

the_cliff

Lads, where were you last season?
Last season we performed much better in general than this season. So you've proved my point.

I'm not saying Martial is the answer, or we're suddenly going to win the UCL with him leading the line but Ronaldo has been terrible for the last 10 games now we need a change.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
We have other young talents. When he plays as badly as he did tonight that debate should continue to rage.
He proved tonight that he's undroppable no matter how he performs. How a 37 years old is still on the pitch after 120 minutes given what he showed is beyond any rational explanation.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I was actually angry at how bad he played. But then he was so nice to Elanga at the end. Now I just feel sad :( He’s a busted flush and that’s indisputably a sad day. For any United fan.
I might feel sad about it when it means he has to leave. Right now I'm more worried about what will happen if he doesn't. As is he's an extra problem for the new manager rather than a plus.

Kopral Jono

Age is catching up on Ronaldo. Losing that extra burst of pace that he had even a year or so ago has cost his overall game a lot and, in turn, costing us.

wr8_utd

:'(
I honestly don't think he's that much worse than he was at Juventus. He's just not scoring enough now though to paper over the very obvious cracks that have been visible in his game for a while.

I did have a feeling that when he does move here, he might get a lot of criticism on this forum that has adored him even when he's been poor in recent seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.