Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Ronaldo isn't a good player anymore. The time comes to everyone... But at best, he's someone that can score the odd goal but contribute feck all outside of it. And his finishing isn't even that good anymore. He's done. Better to move on.

troylocker

Oh well, so Greenwood with 6 goals in 48 attempts (0.125 goals per attempt) vs Ronaldo 14 goals in 63 attempts (0.22 goals per attempt), and yet Greenwood is by far our best shooter according to you, because he has higher shot on target %… Ok, quite interesting point of view, never heard of.
Haha! The numbers are non penalty shots in the PL…..
Ronaldo has 6 goals
Greenwood has 5.
Not lightyears apart, but your take is just so wrong.
Oh my, was he bad today!
Did not help his goal/xG ratio
Like an old dull knife….

Last edited:

Lentwood

Legs are gone, and the worst part is, he knows it. You can see it's impacting everything he does, so the stuff that used to come naturally now looks neŕvy and clunky. Exactly the same happened with Rooney, only much earlier.

You can be in the best physical shape in the world, but you can't fight time

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
That was like watching Mike Tyson’s later fights. If he wasn’t finished when we bought him, he is now. 37 tomorrow. Not much he can do about that. His legs don’t do what his mind wants them to.

E-mal

He is done at this level, his general play is poor. He might pop up with a goal every now and then but he doesnt bother defenses in the slightest.

Greck

No shit he isn't a weekly starter anymore, failure to face reality came back to screw our last salvageable cup. Tired of these bang average performances getting fanboyed to high heaven.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
I am sorry, I was also excited when I saw the news he's coming back but he's just done. His finishing is worse than Danny Welbeck and that's something to say, he's still making some runs but pretty much ruins every attack. Also his stats are poor and fecking up every possible attack, every little flick he makes, which puts the otehr team on the front foot is depressing and must be antimotivational for his team mates. I seriously hope he decides to leave after this season for the good for all parties considered. We need to recruit hard a new striker, otherwise we're fecked though.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Making poor decisions as well at times.

But our whole attack was doing the same. Shooting when they should pass.

united for life

He is done at this level, his general play is poor. He might pop up with a goal every now and then but he doesnt bother defenses in the slightest.
what level? FA fup against boro level? He is done at this level? Really? He had a terrible game, but let’s not say things like this.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Ronaldo isn't a good player anymore. The time comes to everyone... But at best, he's someone that can score the odd goal but contribute feck all outside of it. And his finishing isn't even that good anymore. He's done. Better to move on.
His finishing is absolutely appaling, his movement with the ball and the occasional elegance he shows makes you think he's still capable but how many chances he needs for scoring is fecking incredible. His stats are horrible for a player who plays as the main man for supposedly one of the most attacking teams in the league and the talent around him. Scoring from penalties, and even missing these days.

I seriuosly hope we got a plan how to make him accept the bench role because I think not even himself can believe in him anymore with what he shows on the pitch. He's lost it unfortunately..

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
All he does is bum rush the box to take crazy shots or throw his hands up when his teammates don’t put it on a platter for him to score. Today he couldn’t even finish those gilt edges chances.

Leanshig

There was one chance at 103 minutes where Bruno slipped him in, Ronaldo even 3 years ago would've taken the defender on. Time comes for everyone.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
High risk high reward move didn't come off. I'm surprised he took that chance (to join us) anyway. Probably both parties regret it now.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Struggle to see how Martial wouldn't offer more up top than Ronaldo.
We would be far better with him linking with Rashford and Pogba as we have seen in the past.

Martial got crucified for performances better than what Ronaldo is offering.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
We loaned striker in best years for 37y old player who is finished. Excellent move. One for the future

Josh 76

He's finished and will be even worse next season when he'll still start every game. Such a bad decision to bring him back.
Oh feck, still got him next year too. One year older and still won’t be dropped !

the_cliff

We would be far better with him linking with Rashford and Pogba as we have seen in the past.

Martial got crucified for performances better than what Ronaldo is offering.
Exactly. Unfortunately all players aren't held to the same standard.

ManU Irish

Hopefully if Keano gets the Sunderland Job he does better going back to a previous club than Ronaldo has done with us. Cavani playing tonight we win 3 or 4 -1.

CloneMC16

He's finished and it's going to get worse. The one thing he was supposed to be able to do was score goals. He can't even be subbed because you know he's going to make a show of it. Losing you know who has left us in a very bad place.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I thought he played largely well, like the whole team did, but is just on a dry streak in front of goal. Miles better than where he was several weeks ago. He was at fault himself for not getting a hat-trick tonight and the defenders couldn’t do anything about him.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
that’s another 3 years we’ve pushed ourselves back then isn’t it?

if his name wasn’t ronaldo he’d be getting labelled worse than ighalo.

love him for what he’s done in the game, but he should not be starting for united anymore.

DavelinaJolie

I thought bringing him back was a dumb move and didn't want it. I didn't think it would look this bad.

KennyBurner

There is nothing to say about this guy. Just limit his appearances moving forward. Even our famed hard guy manager wont dare sub him. We need an executive to intervene at this point.

The Firestarter

I thought he played largely well, like the whole team did, but is just on a dry streak in front of goal. Miles better than where he was several weeks ago. He was at fault himself for not getting a hat-trick tonight and the defenders couldn’t do anything about him.
nice

Status
Not open for further replies.