5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RepardReece

Really think he can lead to a CL win, it's amazing how he comes alive in these Champions league nights. Just need to provide him with a solid base and better coaching team.

To think he was called a problem.
If he leads this team to a CL win WITH OLE AS MANAGER, I'm changing my mind and saying he's the GOAT ahead of Messi.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Honestly if he does that then that would be out of this world. He’s been insane in the UCL this season.
Really has, playing with real determination and drive. Shame the club as a whole can't match that, I hope the board wake up and realise that's the standard we should be aiming for. Only the best!

It was clearly an ill conceived signing. I don't know why you're laughing. We are struggling badly this season if you hadn't noticed.
We were struggling badly last season if you didn't notice? And we look likely to finish on similar points and this year, he might just pull us through to the CL knockouts rather than last season where we went Europa League again.

Sure it was "ill conceived" :houllier:

RepardReece

It was clearly an ill conceived signing. I don't know why you're laughing. We are struggling badly this season if you hadn't noticed.
Yet we'd be out of the champions league already if we didn't have him :lol:

Add tonight's two goals to that. Really not sure how you can argue otherwise.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He and Fernandes are absolutely carrying us :lol:

Jagga7

We were struggling badly last season if you didn't notice? And we look likely to finish on similar points and this year, he might just pull us through to the CL knockouts rather than last season where we went Europa League again.

Sure it was "ill conceived" :houllier:
I am not sure you know what ill conceived means. We signed Sancho for £70 mill and he can't get a start. I am sure that wasn't the plan at the start of the summer.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I'm glad it was an ill conceived signing, everything we plan goes wrong. :lol:

Red the Bear

Something less generic
He really has impressed me so far and has made me reconsider

He was caricatured as a tap in merchant and a penalty abuser in his time with Juve but by now he hasn't scored a single penalty for us and most of his goalie have been far from tap ins in fact they have been sumptuous strikes only he can pull of and all of that from the measly service he's provided for now

Same with his other contributions as he seems to deliver some really nice passes even though they mostly go to waste and has uped his workerate

The fact that we can't provide enough croses for the greatest header of the ball is criminal and a shame

I don't how longer we can rely on him saving our arses time and time again something has to give

Firstouch20

Guardiola made a massive mistake turning him down. He would have won the champions league for them this season. Still the greatest match winner in world football despite his age.

Devil may care

Another 2 immaculate finishes, he's pretty much practising football self harm right now as he's keeping Ole in a job.

AndyMUFC

He's playing in a team that is looks so disjointed and is barely creating anything for him so to have done this in the Champions League has been amazing.

El Zoido

What a fecking goal that second one was. Reckon I’ve watched it 50 times already and it’s still getting better.

The two he’s had disallowed recently were insane finishes too. He’s on another level.

Ondrej

I really wish we don’t waste Ronaldo’s whole time back here with Ole being in charge. We could really win something. Wishful thinking though.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
What a fecking goal that second one was. Reckon I’ve watched it 50 times already and it’s still getting better.

The two he’s had disallowed recently were insane finishes too. He’s on another level.
Their is not one single player in the world right now who is a better finisher and scorer that he is.

Imagine how many goals he scores if he plays for a side like Bayern

Marwood

He works harder now than he did in 2007.

Nothing left to say about him. All platitudes exhausted.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
:lol: Just google words you don't know the meaning of in future. You might learn a thing or two.
And if you don't make daft statements in the future then you might not look as silly.

laughtersassassin

Truly extraordinary.

Hopefully the club terminates Ole soon cause Ronaldo could save any manager week in week out.

It's got nothing to do with Ole being in anyway good

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Motivated by his steadfast refusal to be tarnished with the stench of Europa League minutes. The man will have a breakdown if he plays in that competition.

ti vu

Guardiola made a massive mistake turning him down. He would have won the champions league for them this season. Still the greatest match winner in world football despite his age.
From what Pep said, he implied that Ronaldo (and Messi) chose where they went, and he wanted them if they wanted to come. SAF clearly played a vital role in persuading Ronaldo to rejoin us.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Crouch makes a great point - Ronaldo runs across the box showing great urgency and then a tackle comes in. His heart is probably pounding at this point and then he is able to calm down and concentrate and hit that volley. Wow.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
He genuinely seems to care for the cause. The goals only amplify this but I'm speaking generally.

Doesn't give me that fake vibes he did at Juve or Madrid.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I'll be honest I wasn't 100% sure it was a great idea bringing him back, I didn't think he'd be able to reach the level required to carry this sorry ass team.

Boy oh boy was I wrong. This man is an absolute freak of nature. He literally wills the ball into the back of the net. I'm so pleased we get to see him creating this magic in a red shirt again.

Seeing him score clutch goals like that feels just as good as any tin pot cup win IMO.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Build the man a statue when he leaves. Genuinely deserves it, he's a legend of the club.

The Oracle

Brilliant footballer, and rightfully up there with the greatest players of all time to have stepped onto a football pitch (arguably the greatest ever).

We hardly create that many chances, yet he is still delivering the goods.

A proper superstar.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Gifted the first by Bruno, shinned the second one and got lucky, could've went anywhere.

:wenger:

Deery

Dreary
Amazing player pulled us out of so many holes already, born leader and winner, probably should give him the captaincy.

Status
Not open for further replies.