Cristiano Ronaldo (I stay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trex

Why post this outdated article to spread your own agenda? Both criminal and civil court has already dismissed the case with no chance of appeal. What you are doing here is attempting to feed the haters with materials which is against the court of law, and something which is totally unrelated to his football.
I never got into the details of the incident until i saw a post here earlier, the media painted it differently.
United need to be careful about who represent them that's all, would you be happy to have MG11 back if/when the case is dismissed?

AndySmith1990

Must hurt his ego to see no one interested in him. Still hope at least one club is stupid enough to sign him though. Sooner he fecks off the better

Joeycha88

This is starting to turn cringe. Do you think he would ever look in the mirror and think to himself “maybe I’m the problem?”

…….. haha ya right, but for real please someone come take him from us. We need a group of players that play together as a team/system, pressing all game long, not this “me me me” attitude from ole Ron.

MrEleson

I never got into the details of the incident until i saw a post here earlier, the media painted it differently.
United need to be careful about who represent them that's all, would you be happy to have MG11 back if/when the case is dismissed?
Difference is, MG11’s case likely won’t be dismissed as there’s far more compelling evidence against him than the case of Ronaldo.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
So many “let’s hope he’s off soon” people are the same “SIUUUUUUUUU” weirdos creaming themselves when he scores. The tap in he gets in his first game back and all will be forgotten.

It’s hilarious how the general narrative on this guy has constantly shifted on here since his return. After the way he started there were threads on how he’s our best ever player, then there was the huge insecurity about he was the only shining light in what was turning into a bad season, then he was the major problem, then he needed to feck off ASAP during that new year drought, then he was apparently completely carrying us and the only one fit the wear the shirt, now the sooner he fecks off the better.

Make no mistake the general narrative will change again.

ForeverRed1

Best he can do is add to his CL goals tally at a second tier club probably, which should be good enough.

He chases records, records don't chase him like he says so it will be difficult for him to be a backup option and sit on the bench, he needs to be out there adding to his goal tally at a minimum and can't sully himself in Europa. At this stage though it seems very few want to upset their team dynamic over the marketing he'd bring.

When he came back here most of us thought if we don't get CL he'd be off and while I've been supportive of him during last season I expect and would like him to leave to any CL club, doesn't matter which.
Other way around, I don’t chase records, records chase me. But yeah.

SuperiorXI

So many “let’s hope he’s off soon” people are the same “SIUUUUUUUUU” weirdos creaming themselves when he scores. The tap in he gets in his first game back and all will be forgotten.

It’s hilarious how the general narrative on this guy has constantly shifted on here since his return. After the way he started there were threads on how he’s our best ever player, then there was the huge insecurity about he was the only shining light in what was turning into a bad season, then he was the major problem, then he needed to feck off ASAP during that new year drought, then he was apparently completely carrying us and the only one fit the wear the shirt, now the sooner he fecks off the better.

It's completely bizarre and bipolar from the forum. I genuinely do not understand why there is so much flip-flopping when it comes to Ronaldo.

Chief123

Ronaldo returning back to the squad is giving me anxiety. I really hope he moves on. I just foresee dressing room instability if he comes back.

When ETH wants to drop him, every conference will just be focused on him being dropped.

GreatDane

It's almost as if there are many fans and therefore different opinions on the matter.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp

100% agree with this, fickle bunch that we are!

Red00012

It's almost as if there are many fans and therefore different opinions on the matter.
Some have resorted to their hatred of him to a song Liverpool and other clubs sing about him. A very weird fanbase to say the least

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Knew I’d get this response. That’s why I deliberately said “general narrative” and specified I’d seen the same posters do a full 360 on Ronaldo.

GreatDane

Knew I’d get this response. That’s why I deliberately said “general narrative” and specified I’d seen the same posters do a full 360 on Ronaldo.
It's still true. You can't speak of the general narrative because some posters shift as the wind blows. Many were against him before he came back and many still love him, it's a pretty divided fanbase regarding Ronaldo.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
At some point it’s going to get so humiliating for him that Mendes will have to start begging Europa League clubs to take him.

As for the rape case, rival fans don’t need to sing ‘she said no’ when he’s playing anymore. They can’t sing ‘they said no’ instead.

I’m confident he’ll be gone though. We’ve just got to wait for someone to get injured. Preferably Haaland.

Cloud7

It's quite embarrassing/cringey for Ronaldo to be so desperate for a move and no one seems interested

LARulz

So embarrassing for him

So he doesn't want the burden all on him meaning he wants to move to a team which is already a good machine - not any of those teams about. If they are already well oiled they wouldn't need him

I know it's a financial loss and all, but I would absolutely love us to FM him and just dump him in the stands the whole season

Aretak

His obsession with CL is weird considering how many times he's won it and the age he's currently at.
His obsession is with his records and his legacy. He's desperate to remain the all-time top scorer in the Champions League for one thing. Personally, I think it's pretty unlikely that Messi is going to score another 16 CL goals at PSG to overtake him even if Ronaldo never plays another game in the competition.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
If he comes back having not participated in preseason at all and gets in the team straight away then I have no hope for this season.

romufc

I really hope he fecks off somewhere. Imagine being rejected by almost every club in Europe.

In all honesty, at the moment, he is a bench player for us too.

ETH should put his foot down and make sure he isn't starting in the PL. I wouldnt mind seing him in the EL and league cup.

You cannot do what he is doing and expect the manager to put you straight into the team.

mctrials23

If he comes back having not participated in preseason at all and gets in the team straight away then I have no hope for this season.
Hmm, I can't see that happening to be honest. EtH seems like the sort of guy who doesn't give many shits about your reputation and will bench you if you don't get in line. If the owners try to step in I imagine he will tell them to feck off as well.

I think if Ronaldo players it will be on EtHs terms and I think that Ronaldo won't like that and will throws his toys out of the pram. I also think that if the team is doing well without him then he will take that really badly.

Going to be an interesting season for many reasons.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Ronaldo's situation has gone from embarrassing to humiliating to sad. I'm starting to pity the guy.

He's had Mendes touting him around Europe and all the clubs he wants no longer want him. Its like looking at someone going through a midlife crisis: He thinks he can relive his wild 20s. However, all the wild 20s now want nothing to do with him because his best days are behind him.

Chelsea, Bayern, Barcelona, Madrid, Atleti. Club after club is saying no to Ronaldo. If he needed a brutal reminder of the fact he's 37 not 27 he's had it.

Continuing to put himself out to market like this is getting pathetic. We keep hearing Ronaldo is leaving Man Utd but I don't see any destinations he can go to.

FatTails

I was relieved we seemed to move on from the penis chat, only to see when ended up on rape and rape victims.

What happened here?

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
MG11 case is still under criminal investigation with so many damning materials circulating in social media, but Ronaldo case has already been totally dismissed by court. There's distinctive difference between the two. Not only you are mixing it with outdated and legally incorrect information, what you are doing is basically just to fuel more irrational hate in this Ronaldo bashing thread, which means you are basically trying to take this thread down into even lower level.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Ronaldo's situation has gone from embarrassing to humiliating to sad. I'm starting to pity the guy.

He's had Mendes touting him around Europe and all the clubs he wants no longer want him. Its like looking at someone going through a midlife crisis: He thinks he can relive his wild 20s. However, all the wild 20s now want nothing to do with him because his best days are behind him.

Chelsea, Bayern, Barcelona, Madrid, Atleti. Club after club is saying no to Ronaldo. If he needed a brutal reminder of the fact he's 37 not 27 he's had it.

Continuing to put himself out to market like this is getting pathetic. We keep hearing Ronaldo is leaving Man Utd but I don't see any destinations he can go to.
This is what the media is saying. People take every rumor as undeniable truth.it’s clearly turning into a Ronaldo bashathon at this point. They are just going to keep linking him to as many clubs as possible.

MichaelRed

I predict Ronaldo will score more this season than he did last season. No matter which club he's at.

the_cliff

This is what the media is saying. People take every rumor as undeniable truth.it’s clearly turning into a Ronaldo bashathon at this point. They are just going to keep linking him to as many clubs as possible.
So far you have Chelsea, Atletico, Bayern and Barca coming out saying we have been offered Ronaldo by Mendes. But you feel like it's a bashathon at this point ?

Status
Not open for further replies.