Cristiano Ronaldo (I stay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted Lasso

Look at that, the club manipulating fan emotions with this nonsense again to take away attention from the dire state of the club.

Manchester United players ran 13+ kilometers LESS than Brentford. This isn't about any one player.

This myopia is part of why fans have enabled the Glazers for so long. Its everyone else's fault but their precious owners

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
Most likely the club saving face rather than saying they are terminating the contract because the team just aren’t good enough to expect him to stay

AndySmith1990

Look at that, the club manipulating fan emotions with this nonsense again to take away attention from the dire state of the club.

Manchester United players ran 13+ kilometers LESS than Brentford. This isn't about any one player.

This myopia is part of why fans have enabled the Glazers for so long. Its everyone else's fault but their precious owners
Precious owners? Wtf? Pretty much every United fan hates the Glazers

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Relevant quotes
Ronaldo’s demeanour is said to be worsening the atmosphere at the club’s Carrington training ground, with one source describing the Portugal forward as “a walking bad mood”.

The striker has a year left on a lucrative contract, meaning that United could face a significant financial hit to get him off the books. The club’s owners, the Glazer family, may be reluctant to sanction any move to lose the one global star in the squad.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
If this is true, then that's very concerning.

The same guy also made the below claim about Joel Glazer refusing to sanction a extra year for Thiago whilst he was on the move from Bayern, Which slowed things down and gave Liverpool an opening to sign the player.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
So is he gonna go Sporting then? Doesn't seem as if anyone wants him.

PSG would be perfect for him. Wonder why he never tried to go there when they were in their muppet phase of getting every big player.

Anyway, he's not the main problem so let's not be distracted too much.

binary bot
I still can’t believe the club are trying to keep him. Despite how shit the alternatives are, it’s the most blatant cut your losses situation you’ll ever see.

JustAGuest

So is he gonna go Sporting then? Doesn't seem as if anyone wants him.

PSG would be perfect for him. Wonder why he never tried to go there when they were in their muppet phase of getting every big player.

Anyway, he's not the main problem so let's not be distracted too much.
Can Sporting even afford his wages?

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
My all time favourite player, but my god let him go. Rip his fecking contract up

Jazz

Can Sporting even afford his wages?
Don't think so but he gets CL. I mean he doesn't really need any more money. Surely CL etc is more important? Then again I haven't a clue if the Sporting coach wants him.
Nobody's biting so far. Probably don't want the headache.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
But it's being reported that the main reason he's still here is that the Glazers are the ones blocking his move because he's so valuable commercially?

Jazz

Anyone think this is internal club staff v Glazers here? Briefing this to try and force their hand.
Dunno but it needs sorting.

Problem is I don't know where he would go. Maybe Atleti? Can't see anyone interested. If there is no where for him to go just now, then we need to come to an understanding with him because having a bad attitude is not what we need.

Fooza

Players know they in the firing line so they now putting blame on Ronaldo :lol:

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks

Oh yeah I fecking love the Glazers, me. Been tip-top owners from day one.

JB7

Anyone think this is internal club staff v Glazers here? Briefing this to try and force their hand.
It is certainly interesting that the journalists appear to finally be willing to discuss the facts of the Glazer ownership rather than trotting out the "spent a billion pounds" line which we all know it horseshit. You could be on to something.

Status
Not open for further replies.