Cristiano Ronaldo (I stay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarrou

A perfect example of us fecking up this summer. It was a tap in, there for us to just get rid of him early and move on with a rebuild. Send a message. Instead... Here we are.

Hopefully doing it late is better than not doing it at all, but i have no idea at this point. The importance of sending a strong message early is huge. Timing is huge. And we've completely fecked the timing for everything at this point. Useless cnuts.

Now seeing reports that the Glazers personally intervened in the Ronaldo thing to block his exit. Of fecking course. Why do these idiots keep getting involved in shit they know nothing about??
it would be a tap in if any CL club actually wanted to sign him

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Funny how it’s always Ronaldo the problem for these useless, lazy cnuts that are fine with the club being in the gutter every season.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Wanted us to keep him, but not anymore. No point really, this season is a write off already we might as well start the rebuild and go through the pain now.

Deery

Dreary
So he's bought out his contract and the club is trying to spin it?
Trying to make it out like they had no alternative, instead of getting some quality signings through the door like Ronaldo asked for. Probably say there wasn’t enough time to get a top striker either and sign Maupay or someone.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Trying to make it out like they had no alternative, instead of getting some quality signings through the door like Ronaldo asked for. Probably say there wasn’t enough time to get a top striker either and sign Maupay or someone.
He doesn’t want to be here. No club wants to buy him. He’s bigger than the club. It’s a nightmare situation for a manager trying to lay down the law. What do you think should happen?

Jericholyte2

So Pogba was a virus, now Ronaldo the ‘walking bad mood’…

Admittedly I’d say let him go, but there’s always a scapegoat isn’t there.

Deery

Dreary
He doesn’t want to be here. No club wants to buy him. He’s bigger than the club. It’s a nightmare situation for a manager trying to lay down the law. What do you think should happen?
I think if we had got some decent players in midfield and attack the Ronaldo situation wouldn’t be as bad.

pascell

If this is true, then that's very concerning.

The same guy also made the below claim about Joel Glazer refusing to sanction a extra year for Thiago whilst he was on the move from Bayern, Which slowed things down and gave Liverpool an opening to sign the player.

Wouldn't listen to these clowns, they're the ones with that fantasy transfer reddit page. They know nothing.

NotQuiteManc

Reminded me of when RvN was sold because the team harmony was better without him, even though he was a lethal finisher in favour of CR. Ironically, I think he should be sold because the team looked and played better without him now.

rooney2009

Anyone that watched the game yesterday would know Ronaldo has not got the pace or physicality for this league anymore
He may still get a few goals but we need to move on and get some younger fitter strikers in as soon as possible
We have so many other issues in the team that we can not afford to carry Ronaldo as well

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
There’s obviously a problem which is brewing. We can’t have him throwing his hands up in the air and sulking a lot every match. Bruno should stop the gurning too.
get a loan striker in, let him go and move on

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I'd be a walking bad mood if my performances depended on Rashford actually moving.

Ted Lasso

But it's being reported that the main reason he's still here is that the Glazers are the ones blocking his move because he's so valuable commercially?
Yup. For me it's not specific to one player. It's a pattern that keeps popping up. Pogba is perhaps another good example. They're being brought in first and foremost for commercial reasons and football second if at all. A lot of us have guessed it and then reports eventually surface confirming. And by not selling them earlier we've also lost millions in potential transfer.

The buck stops with the Glazers. But after Ronaldo leaves it'll all be forgotten and just remembered as a bad fit player. Same as with Pogba , Alexis, maybe Jesse to some extent. All of whom the PR machines have been used to turn this into a player versus fan/club sort of scenario.

Bobski

Sit him in the stands and waste one of his final years. We would have the Ronaldo fanbois besieging OT within a couple of weeks. Nuke the area and then work with PSG to git rid of the Messi group. That would be joyful.

In all seriousness, let him go and chase his CL goals, better for both parties, waste of time time being here and a horrible distraction for a new boss.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Funny how it’s always Ronaldo the problem for these useless, lazy cnuts that are fine with the club being in the gutter every season.
It's hilarious.
Oh this guy Ronaldo annoys me because he has such high standards.

I bet if Ronaldo went we wouldn't suddenly start putting max effort in.

Ted Lasso

So Pogba was a virus, now Ronaldo the ‘walking bad mood’…

Admittedly I’d say let him go, but there’s always a scapegoat isn’t there.
You've captured/expressed what I've been feeling much better than I was able to express.

Anything to turn the hatred from fans away from the owners.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Are any clubs even a little bit linked with him?

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Meh. I don't want him to leave like this but we've got so many issues so whatever happens happens.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There’s obviously a problem which is brewing. We can’t have him throwing his hands up in the air and sulking a lot every match. Bruno should stop the gurning too.
get a loan striker in, let him go and move on
What should his reaction be when De Gea is letting pea rollers in, or playing a ball to someone with someone right on his back?
Smiles?

Chip

I don't understand, against Cristiano every time it's polemic.

Ted Lasso

Oh yeah I fecking love the Glazers, me. Been tip-top owners from day one.
I'm guilty of it. I've blamed Jose, I've blamed Ole and Pogba and Maguire.

I've said I hate the Glazers but there was always a distraction. I should have been lazer focused on the Glazers for all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.