Cristiano Ronaldo (I stay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil may care

I don't think, personally, there is anyone who would take him. But thats just my opinion.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was a Ronaldo way of saying improve the squad or i'm gone.
It's possible but I feel there's no smoke without fire with this, I mean we are a ways off competing for the major trophies.

I think Milan is a realistic possibility.
Is Ibra still there?

Norris Cole

Fair play to him.

He could have another season here on huge money and where he is already adored. But rather than fester in the Europa League perhaps he wants to try one more shot at the big time? I can see him going to Bayern as Lewa replacement and having a good go at the CL / Balon d'Or again

TheLord

Great news. Never liked him once he started throwing tantrums for his beloved Madrid move. United were not first choice when he decided to leave Juventus either.

The old footballer would have held back the growth of the team by a few years. Bye. You won't be missed.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He can go. Should have never have been brought back in the first place.
Remember how that was dangerous thing to say last year? What a shit transfer that was.
Instead he would be today in City and Haaland.....who knows.

CarbonStoolBites

That's our season fecked already, ffs. Perhaps if the board shown as much urgency and ambition in the transfer market as what Ronaldo is by leaving than he'd stay.

Pissed off is an understatement. Joke of a club.
Our season is fecked in early July? Don’t think I’ve ever heard that one before.

We have a new promising manager and working on bringing in players who fit how he wants to play, losing our 37 years old top goal scorer from the worst season we’ve had in decades who is clearly severely limiting us in how we play is a headache but its far from the end of the world.

We’ll be fine, I’m excited for the season, this could be a blessing in disguise.

Last edited:

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Sorry, I'm not saying you're one of them, but too many people here are in absolute lala land about where we stand in world football right now.
He was joking.
Some of you guys take this way too seriously.

TheRedDevil2019

Can somebody put out an announcement? There seems to be a little boy who has lost his parents
I'll put out an announcement.

SHOCK NEWS, Sewey89 isn't posting about his lover boy, Frenkie De Jong.

What a surprise!!

prateik

Also.. point to note.. he loves the attention.. Even if there is no chance of him moving, this is the kind of story you expect every summer with Ronaldo.. at least for the last 4-5 seasons.

R'hllor

:lol: Love it, run back those threads from last year, its U turn time.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
It's possible but I feel there's no smoke without fire with this, I mean we are a ways off competing for the major trophies.
Does make me wonder too if he's stuggling with the intensity of the Premier League too.
If he DOES leave, i can't see it being to another PL club, i'd say Serie A is his best bet

Dan_F

He can go. Should have never have been brought back in the first place.
We were fecked last season with or without him. I’m happy I got another chance to watch him at OT and some of the atmosphere’s pre game were quality just after he signed.

I hope he isn’t expecting us to continue subsiding his wages if he does leave.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Have you ever been to Rome? It's absolutely beautiful.

From a footballing perspective however you are right. I cant see him back in serie a.
:lol: Ronaldo doesn't join club for holiday, he wants to win.

Castia

Great news. Never liked him once he started throwing tantrums for his beloved Madrid move. United were not first choice when he decided to leave Juventus either.

The old footballer would have held back the growth of the team by a few years. Bye. You won't be missed.

Would love to know your opinion on the rest of our attackers then

Martial. Elanga, Rashford and Sancho :lol: 10 goals between em next that lot.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Him going I couldn't give a shite about as he shouldn't have come back in the first place, but the issue of replacing him is a big one. Our budget doesn't appear to be that big, and we're already tied up with other signings as it is.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Just when the fan base was starting to feel positive about going into the next season... He pulls this crap.
Very pogbaish thing to do.

MalaysianRed7

We played better football,got more PTS and scored more goals the season before he came back.

Having the Ronaldo roadshow isn't what we needed.
We live in hope. We have to account for the fact that Cavani was excellent that season, but morphed into an absolute disgrace of a footballer last season. Therefore, if Ronaldo didn’t come back, coupled with Cavani going AWOL, we’d have ended up even worse off.

If Ronaldo goes, we need a younger, world class replacement. Not many of those on the striker market at the moment.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
After I think about this again, Castles is only reliable for Mourinho's news. Is that why Roma is favourite?

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Goodbye, sweet prince.

Emmanuel Dennis and Tammy Abraham. :wenger:

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag

Champions league. Roma is not champions league for sure. :lol: :lol:

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Dybala has yet to sign a new contract. At one point he was close to Inter then Milan stepped in etc. Could it be the case...

Trex

Pogba gone, Ronaldo gone too would eliminate the egos in the dressing room, fresh start.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
We live in hope. We have to account for the fact that Cavani was excellent that season, but morphed into an absolute disgrace of a footballer last season. Therefore, if Ronaldo didn’t come back, coupled with Cavani going AWOL, we’d have ended up even worse off.

If Ronaldo goes, we need a younger, world class replacement. Not many of those on the striker market at the moment.
Maybe cavani went AWOL because of Ronnie?

Von Mistelroum

People saying they are happy, where do you think the goals will come from next season?

Without Ronaldo we're in a lot of trouble and there's no way we can afford to replace him unless we cancel other deals like FDJ.

Devil may care

Does make me wonder too if he's stuggling with the intensity of the Premier League too.
If he DOES leave, i can't see it being to another PL club, i'd say Serie A is his best bet
There were times last season where I wondered if the PL was taking it's toll on him, he's a supreme athlete but nobody beats father time and it had been a decade since he'd had tough games week in and week out. I agree a return to Serie A makes the most sense, moreso than a Chelsea move.

Status
Not open for further replies.