Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
He is thirty-fecking-six and I don’t see an ounce of fat on his body. It’s remarkable the condition he is in!

NewYorkRed

Didn’t think the kit looked all that great…until I saw it on him. Literally made for a United shirt. This will be the first time I buy an official jersey since Vidic. Was planning on getting a Varane one but those plans changed reallll quick. CR7 is back home !!!

Luke1995

Going to be strange having no Rooney with the link up play for Ron.
Yeah. Rooney should still be our player IF he had looked after himself like Ronaldo did. I mean, he is actually the younger one. I cant believe he was surplus to requirements at only 31. But maybe we will draw Derby at a cup match and they'll gift us with a picture.

EtH

I’m not as keen on Ronaldo as many here, but thank feck we got him. It would have been such a bitter pill to swallow to see him go to those plastics across the way. And I do have to admit it will be a bit surreal seeing him in red at Old Trafford again. But this whole love affair PR thing is a bit much for me. The guy is about himself always and would’ve joined City without a second thought had the old guard not gotten involved. That is the truth.

But with all that said. Viva Ronaldo :devil:

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
People who claim he is just good for tap ins even at his age don’t know at all or haven’t watched him play.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.

Getting "you can't win anything with kids" vibes from this

Zoo

Been watching Sky Sports and I’m seeing Lee Hendrie, Kris Boyd, Clinton Morrison and Mersin running their mouths, basically no marks in comparison to Ronaldo.

Kearnkoff69

Bring on the haters. It will only create more fuel for the fire in our dressing room and for Ronaldo himself.

El Zoido

Getting "you can't win anything with kids" vibes from this
He’s clueless, guarantee you he hasn’t watched Ronaldo for years. Ronaldo is still elite, and if we supply him he’ll score.

Status
Not open for further replies.