Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaddyP

actually feel sorry for you locals that cant watch the game. Personally i cant fecking wait

Xaviboy

Match is on premier sports 1 at 3pm on Saturday 11th as advertised. Not sure if you can only get premier sports channels in the ROI only.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner

Disgrace
Why is he not vaccinated? No quarantine is required for fully vaccinated people entering from Portugal even just to see the sights never mind moving here. I’m finding it strange so many footballers haven’t had the jab.

Nero

If it wasn't for the suspension he wouldn't have made the Newcastle game.

sp_107

My love and respect for Cavani only increased, He comes across a beautiful human on top of being an excellent footballer.

People say |Ronaldo should get NO-7 think if your manager asks to vacate your desk if a new guy joins in your team..It will touch your ego but Edi comes across a big man not to let it impact him.

corno_mufc

Cannot believe posts about moving the match time to evade the blackout

What about the 76k fans with travel plans etc.

There is already enough messing about with fixture times as it is.

RedDevil@84

Are we allowed to carry cutouts of a syringe with #7 to the stadium?

Asking for a friend...

Pronewbie

Peep
To be fair he’d already contracted Covid 19 last season so maybe that’s why he felt he doesn’t need to be vaccinated. I’m not sure about the science behind that though.

UTD_Since_1978

If he has the double jab then surely he doesn't need to self isolate at all. But of course the question that has to be asked is...has he been double jabbed?

JB7

Cannot believe posts about moving the match time to evade the blackout

What about the 76k fans with travel plans etc.

There is already enough messing about with fixture times as it is.
TV companies don’t care about us matchgoing fans so why would people who rely on their TVs to watch United care?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Silly question but by early release, the insinuation is he's leaving them now? So even with 5 day isolation he should have some training to be fit for Newcastle?

SirAF

Ageist
To be fair he’d already contracted Covid 19 last season so maybe that’s why he felt he doesn’t need to be vaccinated. I’m not sure about the science behind that though.
To my knowledge people who have had covid should have one jab instead of two.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He's an absolute idiot for not being fully vaccinated.
Why is he not vaccinated? No quarantine is required for fully vaccinated people entering from Portugal even just to see the sights never mind moving here. I’m finding it strange so many footballers haven’t had the jab.
Probably doesn’t want anything that might give him side effects. He’s a freak when it comes to his body apparently. He had covid last year anyway.

ChaddyP

Probably doesn’t want anything that might give him side effects. He’s a freak when it comes to his body apparently. He had covid last year anyway.
he would absolutle have more side effects contracting covid and getting Ill than from a few head aches for 48 hrs from the Vaccine. Not getting it is the worst thing possible for his body.

Joseunited

Silly question but by early release, the insinuation is he's leaving them now? So even with 5 day isolation he should have some training to be fit for Newcastle?
He looked fit enough last night.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
he would absolutle have more side effects contracting covid and getting Ill than from a few head aches for 48 hrs from the Vaccine. Not getting it is the worst thing possible for his body.
I assume he was offered it. Wasn’t every serie A player offered it? I remember the anti vax lot using Eriksen’s cardiac arrest to push their agenda. I know De Ligt is anti vax. Perhaps CR is too?

clarkydaz

What are the governments guidelines for elite sport exemption he didnt qualify for? :lol:

Mr Ronaldo, we regret to inform you on this occasion you were unsuccessful...'

CallyRed

We have put up a lot of bullshit from this government but they have crossed line with this one

atkar83

Had to grab my 20 month old a United jersey with Ronaldo on the back. Just had to. I was always sad I didn't have a Ronaldo or Vidic jersey from that 2009 era but this will make up for some of that

Status
Not open for further replies.