Cristiano Ronaldo - performances 2017/18

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
He's certainly made a mark on the season already.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
What a cameo tonight. Puts Madrid ahead with a sublime strike. Sent off minutes later (wrongly IMO). One thing is for sure he is always at the centre of the story. Born star.

FujiVice

I think they should ban him for 12 months. But only in La Liga. Then sell him to us.

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
CR7 is king.

Uefalona and those trash refs can try as hard as they want - this isn't pre season no more. CR7 goes down due to contact and gets a 2nd yellow? Nbd. Too little too late, hasn't stopped him from doing his damage.

...and the gloom-and-doom knee jerks here thought we did bad vs RM in a friendly. Look at this performance by Barca as they've let in another goal whilst a man up :lol:

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
So do anyone of our resident Spanish posters or regular La Liga watchers know how long of a ban will he get?

Shark

@NotShark
He'll have another ridiculous season won't he, on front of goal? the man is not human.

wr8_utd

:'(
Considering what Neymar got to ensure he misses Classico, this has to be a 3 game ban Atleast. You just can't shove a ref in anger. It's a basic rule.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP

:lol:
If common sense prevails he won't get a ban. There's been much worse happening in past Clasicos

Common sense doesn't really apply here though as the spanish federation doesn't give a shit and Barcelona will put a lot of pressure on the decision. I think they'll just give him the one game ban just because it wasn't a red in the first place

wr8_utd

:'(
If common sense prevails he won't get a ban. There's been much worse happening in past Clasicos

Common sense doesn't really apply here though as the spanish federation doesn't give a shit and Barcelona will put a lot of pressure on the decision. I think they'll just give him the one game ban just because it wasn't a red in the first place
A Las Palmas striker apparently got a 4 game extra ban for putting hands on a ref after a red card. But it's Madrid so I'm guessing the same might not apply. If there's any consistency, then he should too. After Neymar’s ridiculous ban last year, Barca definitely should put some pressure

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
A Las Palmas striker apparently got a 4 game extra ban for putting hands on a ref after a red card. But it's Madrid so I'm guessing the same might not apply. If there's any consistency, then he should too. After Neymar’s ridiculous ban last year, Barca definitely should put some pressure
That's the thing though. They're very inconsistent with it. You take the example of that Las Palmas player but there's been a lot of examples of exactly the opposite happening and players pushing the ref and getting no ban for it. So they will be inconsistent either way and they'll get criticized for it either way.

In my opinion I don't think he deserves a 4 match ban for that, he barely touched him but both results are possible

The Argentinean

Supports
Supports compatriots in Europe
Imitating one of the most ICONIC goal celebration was pathetic. He really is obsessed with Messi.
The funny thing is he would have ended the game on the pitch if it weren't for that yellow :lol:

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Imitating one of the most ICONIC goal celebration was pathetic. He really is obsessed with Messi.
The funny thing is he would have ended the game on the pitch if it weren't for that yellow :lol:
That's always been his way to celebrate goals he's not imitating anyone. Based on your name your opinion of him is obviously biased.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
That's the thing though. They're very inconsistent with it. You take the example of that Las Palmas player but there's been a lot of examples of exactly the opposite happening and players pushing the ref and getting no ban for it. So they will be inconsistent either way and they'll get criticized for it either way.

In my opinion I don't think he deserves a 4 match ban for that, he barely touched him but both results are possible
The fact that the refree was wrong might sway the decision.

STLCARDS

That's always been his way to celebrate goals he's not imitating anyone. Based on your name your opinion of him is obviously biased.
Mate, he imitated Messi. He took his shirt off and showed the Jersey to the fans. That's Messi's iconic celebration from last season's 2-3 win at Bernabeu.

The Argentinean

Supports
Supports compatriots in Europe
I'm talking about him lifting his shirt, genius.
(stupid rules won't let me embed images)
As if anyone on this Manchester United forum isn't biased about Ronaldo :lol:

MrPooni

Barca should just wire what's left of the Neymar money to Woody so he can get this guy out of their hair. It's the only feasible way to stop him.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
I'm talking about him lifting his shirt, genius.
(stupid rules won't let me embed images)
As if anyone on this Manchester United forum isn't biased about Ronaldo :lol:
Seemed like a fitting celebration after all the boos he got

Here's the video since you can't post it. It was actually Marcelo who told him to hold up the shirt

evil_geko

Glad for Real Madrid win but Ronaldo can feck off with his diving and moaning, I would gladly ban him for that Ref pushing too.