Cristiano Ronaldo: Set to leave by mutual agreement

Is Ronaldo justified to say that he “feels betrayed” by Manchester United?

• Ronaldo should be not be allowed to play for United again

Votes: 1,536 81.7%
  • He's always been a massive bellend

Votes: 884 47.0%
  • Messi has always been the better player

Votes: 574 30.5%
  • He should be begged to come back with double the salary and ten Haag should bow to his greatness

Votes: 126 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greck

The whole page is

“Cnut” “liar” “narcissist “ “he’s wrong “ and naturally from fans who are upset about a player calling out their club and manager.

That alone makes those views far from objective
What ground does he have for calling out the manager?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Pretty clear on this longer clip that Bruno gives Ronaldo a colder shoulder than his other teammates:

I still think this lacks a lot of context, we don't know what they said to each other before the video was filmed, I wouldn't read too much into it tbh. I doubt they will let what happened at Utd affect their WC this blatantly

RedCheekz

It’s very sad to see the perception / view many posters here have of ronaldo now.

I’m 35, life long United fan and without shadow of doubt ronaldo has been my favourite footballer. Watching us in 2007-2010 was my favourite and most enjoyable period watching us play and Ronaldo was largely responsible for this.

When he left to Real I was devastated but I understood why he did, always hoped he would come back. I was so happy to see how he further developed and I always vouch that was because his initial development under SAF and being surrounded good role models. If he went to Real from Sporting he maybe never developed into player he became, maybe he would of…. Who knows ???

Anyways….. what is happening is not nice, not ideal and does leave a sour taste. It hurts more because he means so much to us all , just like a girl you love is always going hurt you more then a girl you don’t care for.

Messi left Barca on bad terms, lampard left Chelsea and joined city on bad terms, Torres left Liverpool and joined Chelsea on bad terms, he’ll even Keane left us on bad terms. These are players who are legends for there clubs and are still treated as legends. Let’s not end our story with Ronnie on a bad note. The guy is a legend, he does love United but unfortunately that relationship is no longer sustainable, it doesn’t mean we can’t still love him and respect him.

Ronnie loves United, he has made a mistake but don’t let it cloud the happiness and joy he has brought us. He is still human and humans make mistakes !!!

King Eric 7

This has got to the stage where you don't know what to believe. :lol:
The channel name should have given it away though.
Yeah! In my defence I'm flicking through this bloody huge thread really fast just looking for tweets / news and just skim reading through everything. Wish we had that option to just view the tweets in a thread, would be gold right now. Not too interested in Ronaldo fanboy vs. sane poster arguments after I read the first one or two.

RedDevil@84

I still think this lacks a lot of context, we don't know what they said to each other before the video was filmed, I wouldn't read too much into it tbh. I doubt they will let what happened at Utd affect their WC this blatantly
Ya. I don't think Bruno or Dalot will do anything that will upset the team chemistry in any way. WC is pretty special and prestigious. It will be stupid.

RedDevil@84

Let’s not end our story with Ronnie on a bad note. The guy is a legend, he does love United but unfortunately that relationship is no longer sustainable, it doesn’t mean we can’t still love him and respect him.
Relax mate. We are not gonna go full Pique when we see him on the road.

Flexdegea

So with him not playing ever again for us where do you rank the Ronaldo of 2022/2023 for Utd?

I think this seasons Ronaldo might be the worst striker I've ever seen at Utd.

His passing was terrible, he was getting muscled off the ball by every defender he came up against, he was slow, constantly offside because he couldn't be arsed to get back onside, he didn't press, and his finishing was absolutely fecking appalling.

In before sporting tells you the opposite of that and you aren't being objective

The Hacker

So with him not playing ever again for us where do you rank the Ronaldo of 2022/2023 for Utd?

I think this seasons Ronaldo might be the worst striker I've ever seen at Utd.

His passing was terrible, he was getting muscled off the ball by every defender he came up against, he was slow, constantly offside because he couldn't be arsed to get back onside, he didn't press, and his finishing was absolutely fecking appalling.
Sanchez bad. Everything about Ronaldo this season reminds me of Sanchez and his terrible time with us. slow, poor touch, couldn't hit a barn door, team mates not wanting to pass to him but needing to all whilst raking it in.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd

Apologies if anyone has posted this. She really is clueless
Most of the people who truly, genuinely have a problem with Ronaldo and his statements are United fans.

So, no - they will obviously NOT be the same people who will turn on ETH after a bad run (we've already had that, by the way). She doesn't know what the feck she's talking about.

Real Name

It’s very sad to see the perception / view many posters here have of ronaldo now.

I’m 35, life long United fan and without shadow of doubt ronaldo has been my favourite footballer. Watching us in 2007-2010 was my favourite and most enjoyable period watching us play and Ronaldo was largely responsible for this.

When he left to Real I was devastated but I understood why he did, always hoped he would come back. I was so happy to see how he further developed and I always vouch that was because his initial development under SAF and being surrounded good role models. If he went to Real from Sporting he maybe never developed into player he became, maybe he would of…. Who knows ???

Anyways….. what is happening is not nice, not ideal and does leave a sour taste. It hurts more because he means so much to us all , just like a girl you love is always going hurt you more then a girl you don’t care for.

Messi left Barca on bad terms, lampard left Chelsea and joined city on bad terms, Torres left Liverpool and joined Chelsea on bad terms, he’ll even Keane left us on bad terms. These are players who are legends for there clubs and are still treated as legends. Let’s not end our story with Ronnie on a bad note. The guy is a legend, he does love United but unfortunately that relationship is no longer sustainable, it doesn’t mean we can’t still love him and respect him.

Ronnie loves United, he has made a mistake but don’t let it cloud the happiness and joy he has brought us. He is still human and humans make mistakes !!!
Look at this comedy.

TheGame

What in Gods green earth is this shite?

Waynne

Pretty clear on this longer clip that Bruno gives Ronaldo a colder shoulder than his other teammates:

Beware though. The media will jump onto anything even taking something like this out of context just for clicks.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff

I hate to tell you but it doesn't hurt most of us. If he plays for us again I'd be mildly annoyed but I think you might be caring a little too much on a personal level.

Status
Not open for further replies.