Cristiano Ronaldo: Set to leave by mutual agreement

Is Ronaldo justified to say that he “feels betrayed” by Manchester United?

• Ronaldo should be not be allowed to play for United again

Votes: 1,536 81.7%
  • He's always been a massive bellend

Votes: 884 47.0%
  • Messi has always been the better player

Votes: 574 30.5%
  • He should be begged to come back with double the salary and ten Haag should bow to his greatness

Votes: 126 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
FTX is completely different tbf. FTX is a bloodbath right now, you can't compare it to an NFT collection at all, in fact, most celebrities have NFT collections or digital artwork. FTX was a complete scam that has lost millions of hardworking people hard earned money.

If I'm a celebrity and decide to sell digital artwork on an exchange, it's different than me endorsing a ponzi scheme just to get paid.
Binance will take a big cut though.

It's not like they're doing it on decentralised marketplace with little fees, it's Binance.

He went to the biggest exchange in the world, and wants to sell picture of himself. I hope they barely sell, but its Cristiano so people will buy it.

the_cliff

It's not like they're doing it on decentralised marketplace with little fees, it's Binance.

He went to the biggest exchange in the world, and wants to sell picture of himself. I hope they barely sell, but its Cristiano so people will buy it.
Yes, but he's selling an 'item' on an exchange. It's different to actually promoting a dodgy exchange that was full of fraud and has been outed as a scam.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Yes, but he's selling an 'item' on an exchange. It's different to actually promoting a dodgy exchange that was full of fraud and has been outed as a scam.
Agree 100% on that, but he's doing the digital equivalent of selling his used underwear to get a bit of cash

the_cliff

Agree 100% on that, but he's doing the digital equivalent of selling his used underwear to get a bit of cash
Oh of course !

At the end of the day he's doing it for money. But I blame the idiots spending thousands on 'used underwear' than Ronaldo. I just wanted to differentiate what Piers was talking about with the 'ftx' thing.

Luka Mora

Oh of course !

At the end of the day he's doing it for money. But I blame the idiots spending thousands on 'used underwear' than Ronaldo. I just wanted to differentiate what Piers was talking about with the 'ftx' thing.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto

you honestly cannot make this shit up
Jesus Christ. :lol:

He's gotta have some OCD for maximizing income, or aiming to join the sportsmen billionaires as another record.

I don't think insurmountable amounts of greed alone can explain that level of shilling.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
What exactly in that shines any sort of light(new light) on the owners? Think about it this way, he joined the club without issue after a massive protest against the owners and the owners are currently supporting the manager who is making football decisions that do not suit Ronaldo.

The only light shining is the one showing us that Ronaldo didn't care about the owners before signing and the owners seemingly don't care about his whining against the manager and are ready to support the latters 'Football decisions.
Perhaps he learned more after signing, touring the facilities, learning more about the infrastructure of the club etc. That final week before he signed, he was looking elsewhere, so it would be fair to say he decided to re-sign with United on a whim at the last minute after talking to the likes of Fergie, Rio, Evra, et al.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Neville is wrong as usual. Man United should not terminate Ronaldo's contract, they should get the lawyers on it to suspend him without pay and keep him from playing and moving for the rest of the contract.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Neville is wrong as usual. Man United should not terminate Ronaldo's contract, they should suspend him without pay and keep him from playing and moving for the rest of the contract.
Yep great idea mate. Paying the full whack, not having any use from him, and having him stink up the atmosphere and have the press boring on about it all the time.

Brilliant.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Yep great idea mate. Paying the full whack, not having any use from him, and having him stink up the atmosphere and have the press boring on about it all the time.

Brilliant.
At least try to read properly before becoming snappy eh.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.

you honestly cannot make this shit up
He'll be aware. Morgan has no loyalty to Ronaldo, he's using him for his own publicity with the bonus of dragging a rival team through the mud.

Tibs

The last thing we should be doing is dragging this out.

Just let him go on a free, sign a couple of new players in Jan, finish 4th or above, and keep moving forward.

Gavinb33

FTX is completely different tbf. FTX is a bloodbath right now, you can't compare it to an NFT collection at all, in fact, most celebrities have NFT collections or digital artwork. FTX was a complete scam that has lost millions of hardworking people hard earned money.

If I'm a celebrity and decide to sell digital artwork on an exchange, it's different than me endorsing a ponzi scheme just to get paid.

Binance and FTX were competitors no? So arguably they could be doing the same or similar shit to FTX.

I mean how would you know until its to late, FTX went from billions to 0 overnight almost so its not impossible

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
At least try to read properly before becoming snappy eh.
I think he understood, but I thought the same as him. EDIT: Yeah, I've now seen he misread, but anyway...

What Ronaldo did was extremely harmful to Manchester United, in real terms, that's why it was so grave. I think a few in here are being fooled by thinking Ronaldo only hurt himself with his stupidity. Even I was thinking that at the start, as I was following the issue primarily here. Maybe it's a bit eco-chamberish? Most here understand what he is doing because you're United fans. Ouside, I think some elements of his game are working, and he's doing harm to the club's reputation.

At least in Portugal most people think he's on the right. Of course nationality plays a big part, but I saw other people on here saying reddit soccer forums are backing him, etc...

Pronlonging that as you suggested, whilst ethically reasonable, might not be beneficial for United.

Woodzy

I wasn’t around for yesterday’s part of the interview but out of interest, how many of the previously released clips were shown then? Is it even worse watching the second part?

Status
Not open for further replies.