Cristiano Ronaldo: Set to leave by mutual agreement

Is Ronaldo justified to say that he “feels betrayed” by Manchester United?

• Ronaldo should be not be allowed to play for United again

Votes: 1,536 81.7%
  • He's always been a massive bellend

Votes: 884 47.0%
  • Messi has always been the better player

Votes: 574 30.5%
  • He should be begged to come back with double the salary and ten Haag should bow to his greatness

Votes: 126 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
I wasn’t around for yesterday’s part of the interview but out of interest, how many of the previously released clips were shown then? Is it even worse watching the second part?
The juicy ones are coming today

the_cliff

Binance and FTX were competitors no? So arguably they could be doing the same or similar shit to FTX.

I mean how would you know until its to late, FTX went from billions to 0 overnight almost so its not impossible
Yes, they are competitors. You don't get my point, if Ronaldo released a collection on FTX, it's different than openly endorsing the company and him being the head of their marketing campaign.

He's selling artwork on a marketplace, if the marketplace goes bust the people that have bought his artwork still own his artwork. It's different to people investing into a company or using a marketplace to store their assets and digital currency (Which is what Tom Brady and Steph Curry etc. are being called out for).

Deery

Dreary
I wasn’t around for yesterday’s part of the interview but out of interest, how many of the previously released clips were shown then? Is it even worse watching the second part?
Goes in on Ten Hag maybe in this part so his career could be hanging on this part.

Deery

Dreary
No. For having enough of a picture such that you should already know your present assertion is false.
My present assertion which is what? Because I haven’t went into great detail defending him at all and said numerous times he probably will/should leave.

Lee565

The contradictions between ex pros and so called united fans up Ronaldo's bum, imagine if this was Harry Maguire doing the same ronaldo has done, it would be brutal and how comes you don't see Maguire throwing tantrums and saying ten hag doesn't respect him for dropping him as captain and as a first choice centre back.

If things had gone pear shaped this first half of the season, keane would be the first banging on about players throwing the manager under the bus and yet he defends ronaldo being the biggest culprit with not just ten hag but Rangnick, we saw the leaks last season when ralf took over about how players were dismissing, now we know where thos leaks were coming from and who the instigator was

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Neville is wrong as usual. Man United should not terminate Ronaldo's contract, they should get the lawyers on it to suspend him without pay and keep him from playing and moving for the rest of the contract.
Yeah, because you can stop paying someone but also stop them for seeking employment elsewhere. If only. :lol: :houllier:

TheGame

The contradictions between ex pros and so called united fans up Ronaldo's bum, imagine if this was Harry Maguire doing the same ronaldo has done, it would be brutal and how comes you don't see Maguire throwing tantrums and saying ten hag doesn't respect him for dropping him as captain and as a first choice centre back.

If things had gone pear shaped this first half of the season, keane would be the first banging on about players throwing the manager under the bus and yet he defends ronaldo being the biggest culprit with not just ten hag but Rangnick, we saw the leaks last season when ralf took over about how players were dismissing, now we know where thos leaks were coming from and who the instigator was
Exactly Maguire has been dropped and lost the captaincy. Just carries on yet we have this plonker acting like a child.

tomaldinho1

I added a year to point that even if you add years of revenue Ronaldo is still not profitable. You are free to think that I'm being difficult but again the reality of Juventus is that Ronaldo was profitable let alone highly profitable.
Solely using Instagram. Juventus pre Ronaldo had just under 10m followers, they now have 55m that’s not 100% down to him of course but it largely is. The jump in followers within a short time frame went to 30m+ after he signed. These followers don’t leave after he leaves, they’re sticky, they are monetised for years, probably multiple decades and this is a single social media platform.

Football clubs notoriously don’t make a lot of money from just football, we think of them as huge brands but even Real are tiny compared to big companies (Real’s entire value is less than 1/38th of Apple’s gross profits!) where they are trying to make money now is in data, it’s an arms race for followers and fan engagement. Example, if United can give you access to 100m ‘followers’ in China and, over time can start to tailor ads to those followers, football clubs will only become more and more valuable to sponsors.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Off to a belter

"not only Rooney, imagine the rest of the rats who want to criticise me too"

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Seriously what is this continual hardon for Rooney.
Did Wayne shag his mum?

Kaos

Could this Miracle Bellend actually bother 'interviewing' this greaseball by asking him why he was desperately searching for a new club in the summer if he was having such a bad preseason?

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Morgan talks about Ronaldo wanting to leave United for CL and Ronaldo swerves to his family and not going to pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.