Cristiano Ronaldo: Set to leave by mutual agreement

Is Ronaldo justified to say that he “feels betrayed” by Manchester United?

• Ronaldo should be not be allowed to play for United again

Votes: 1,536 81.7%
  • He's always been a massive bellend

Votes: 884 47.0%
  • Messi has always been the better player

Votes: 574 30.5%
  • He should be begged to come back with double the salary and ten Haag should bow to his greatness

Votes: 126 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Complaining that football is now a business.....says the man with his own boots, clothing, underwear and Aftershave.

Hahahaha

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
ronaldo: “i knew things were bad when i walked into the dressing room late after a game we’d lost to find ole dressed as sir alex ferguson, telling a picture of ole in his 99 winners kit saying what a great job he was doing.”

King Eric 7

All this family first stuff is BS. He can retire from International or club football anytime he wants.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Ronaldo tell us again how great of a professional you are. I forget about the first 59 times you mention it.

ZupZup

Watching this… obviously Piers tries to get him to answer a certain way.

When he asks if the club didn’t believe him about his daughter, Ronaldo falters and says reluctantly, “they did, but…”

Yet the headline becomes the club didn’t believe him about his daughter being unwell. And Piers repeats that again later as a statement of fact.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Well he has certainly started part 2 acting like a right nobhead

Renegade

Christ, imagine sharing a dressing a room with this guy. No wonder the youngsters are rolling their eyes.

Zero awareness at all. Talking about the press writing about him when he fuels it by not setting record straight there and then. He could honestly have shut down so many rumours with one line on social media.

Also does he not realise he was the only squad member “playing” on that pre season game he left early.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout

When he asks if the club didn’t believe him about his daughter, Ronaldo falters and says reluctantly, “they did, but…”

Yet the headline becomes the club didn’t believe him about his daughter being unwell. And Piers repeats that again later as a statement of fact.
It's gutter level "reporting" (I don't even want to use the term journalism), which is exactly what Morgan's career has been about. He has no shame, well neither of them really. But it's actually hilarious if you're emotionally disconnected from it all - you just wonder at what moment anyone thought this would be good idea.

klsv

Not the type of a player you'll sub in for the last 3 minutes :lol:

always_hoping

Forgot that he walked out on pre season game it seems others did it also why shouldn't i attitude. His so called apology for walking down the tunnel against Spurs counts for nothing now.

the_cliff

I don't understand his comments on pre season. Seems he's more bothered about the media than the club, he says the media doubted me.

Fully Fledged

He said they didn't believe him first but when Morgan asked him to clarify he backed down.

Rolaholic

Well he's the only player who did it more than once and the only one who was actively showcasing themselves around Europe

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Did he just say "the rest of the rats" to people that criticise him? new low

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Piers saying that ten Hag didn't bring the greatest player of all time.

Fecking hell, how can anyone call this an interview?! :lol::lol::lol:

Rolaholic

The woe is me act is nauseating

the_cliff

Yeah he doesn't have a good relationship because he deserves to start every game no matter the performance.

VinchNow

Last Man Standing finalist 2022/23
Supports
Liverpool
These two are scripted to end up together at the end of this show

Waynne

Sick and tired of the media coverage of this. Everywhere you open a news source this cnuts face is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.