Cristiano Ronaldo: Set to leave by mutual agreement

Is Ronaldo justified to say that he “feels betrayed” by Manchester United?

• Ronaldo should be not be allowed to play for United again

Votes: 1,536 81.7%
  • He's always been a massive bellend

Votes: 884 47.0%
  • Messi has always been the better player

Votes: 574 30.5%
  • He should be begged to come back with double the salary and ten Haag should bow to his greatness

Votes: 126 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HookedOnAPhelan

I fear that we may have all misjudged Ronaldo. His mum says
Cristiano Ronaldo's mother breaks her silence on his Manchester United fallout as she applauds a post on social media telling Erik ten Hag to 'F*** OFF' and branding the Red Devils boss 'a miserable footnote in history'

So that makes me think, we could all be wrong, because, well, his mum is saying he's a good lad.
Well I suppose it shouldn't come as a surprise that the woman who raised her son to become a narcissistic dickhead is a cnut herself.

sepulturite

We didn’t want one of the best players in history? A player who scores goals like no one else. We needed that. We all wanted him to come home. Hindsight is 20/20. None of us saw this coming. He’s never bitched and moaned like this before. Usually just shuts up and gets on with it. Now he’s leaving in a worse state by his own making. Feck him.
Are you saying we're going to be in a worse state when he leaves, as in United, or do you mean Ronaldo? Because if it's the first one then that's bollocks.

AndySmith1990

I fear that we may have all misjudged Ronaldo. His mum says
Cristiano Ronaldo's mother breaks her silence on his Manchester United fallout as she applauds a post on social media telling Erik ten Hag to 'F*** OFF' and branding the Red Devils boss 'a miserable footnote in history'

So that makes me think, we could all be wrong, because, well, his mum is saying he's a good lad.
It's common for the mothers of serial killers to tell the world their kid is innocent, so a mother is the last person I'd look to for an impartial opinion

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Ronaldo: Football is too much of a business these days.
Also Ronaldo: Posts a luggage commercial featuring his biggest on field competitor
Since Wednesday, he has advertised three different products.

BorisManUtd

We played so badly under Ole after he arrived. In retrospect (and for many of us at the time) the Juve analysis was correct - he was the solution to the problem he causes. Except he stopped even being this. I do remember Carrick dropping him and we won a couple of games.
Many moments in 2020/21 season showed we would eventually be in trouble under Ole and parting way after EL final would have been perfect. Of course it didn't happen with our board waiting for disaster to actually happen before they would make their move.

GreatDane

sepulturite

themanguydude

We didn’t want one of the best players in history? A player who scores goals like no one else. We needed that. We all wanted him to come home. Hindsight is 20/20. None of us saw this coming. He’s never bitched and moaned like this before. Usually just shuts up and gets on with it. Now he’s leaving in a worse state by his own making. Feck him.

We didn't. He was looking to leave all summer but no one made a move for him until the City rumours.

Let's face it, we got duped by City.. again.

We didn't sign him because we think his skills can improve the team, we signed him purely for nostalgia and marketing reasons.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
None of this is true. When did Greenwood reach world class level? He has many flaws in his game. A few cameo performances and we talking about best teenager? There are teenagers playing first team week in week out in strong leagues e.g. Camavinga was a teen until 9 days ago. Jamal Musiala is a teen. Bellingham is a teen. Let him play a season in the first team for a while and secure a place before we proclaim him the best teen in the world based off a literal handful of cameo impact sub performances.

See below as I agree with them.
I'm not sure you understand the word "might" in fairness here Stacks.

We absolutely may have, or not. Time will tell. What we know is that we have someone on our hands who looks already like he could be incredibly special.

As for Macheda, absolute nonsense. We all got giddy about that one great goal, but he gave us nothing more to be that excited about, scored against Sunderland but looked "meh" otherwise and that just looked shitter and shitter with every appearance, and he didn't even look that special outside of the first team (12 in 24 for U18's). Wellbeck, same story really, everyone got giddy about a single goal, but he wasn't Greenwood or Garnacho special outside of the first team and nothing in the following weeks after that first goal suggested he might be something very special.

Let's not forget Wellbeck made his debut and scored that goal in September 2008, but then made just 3 PL appearances all season and just 5 the following season. Garnacho has 3 PL appearances already.

Adnan... you have a point.

Last edited:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Football is too much of a business he said this week to his new best mate.....

Clearly irony isn't a thing in Portugal or at least in his world as I can't think of a footballer, with maybe the exception of Becks, who has more business interests.

What a pillock he truly is.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Did some folk miss the bit where he openly criticised his manager in public while still taking a huge wage from Manchester united?

I feel this has become somewhat lost and yet remains the only thing that actually matters here.

You think you're bigger than the Manchester united manager, then you deserve everything that's coming to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.