Cristiano Ronaldo: Set to leave by mutual agreement

Is Ronaldo justified to say that he “feels betrayed” by Manchester United?

• Ronaldo should be not be allowed to play for United again

Votes: 1,536 81.7%
  • He's always been a massive bellend

Votes: 884 47.0%
  • Messi has always been the better player

Votes: 574 30.5%
  • He should be begged to come back with double the salary and ten Haag should bow to his greatness

Votes: 126 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dhadz

I hope to god, we’ve worked this so he is t paid a penny but mutual agreement makes me think he’s been paid a certain amount to go

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
I woul be massively surprised if we have to pay anything. He's clearly breached his contract in a way that completely justifies his sacking. He refused to play and then he went on TV and slagged off the manager and owners. It's pretty open and shut.

I would expect a bland statement at some stage saying Ronaldo and the club have agreed to part company and wish each other the best.
Told you so

always_hoping

A shame it's ended in this manner (should have been told in the summer) but best for both parties that its done now and both can move on. A Striker is needed now in Jan if United want to finish in the top 4.

Godfather

Good. Done with that circus and I hope everyone that supported Ronaldo over EtH on this matter leaved too. Let's now concentrate on what EtH is trying to build here and hopefully it will happen in a better atmosphere now that Ronaldo is gone. We better get a replacement in though. Can't rely for Martial to stay fit.

bosskeano

it's what had to happen and a shame he's fuked up his legacy at the club b/c he's a rich petulant cnut

United Hobbit

Good we've used him to set an example to all our other players that finally standards and expectations are being set and players need to follow them

Would have allowed others to do whatever they liked if it was swept under the rug.

Wonder if it means he's been sacked?

No one is bigger than the club and this is a huge example to set as we've dealt with someone who's considered/considers himself, one of the biggest names in football.

Rolaholic

Fair play to the club, he was never coming back after that interview and I'm glad they wasted no time severing ties

Maybe the club is finally learning after all

Dazzmondo

Good that this has been sorted. Surely we're going to bring in a striker in January then. Any ideas who we might go for? Vlahovic or Osimen would be the dream for me but they might not be very realistic.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Now all United problems will disappear

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
See ya Ronaldoooo
See ya Ronaldoooo
Wont be running down our wings
Wont hear us sing
See ya Ronaldooo

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Good news in the long run. Glad both sides have seen sense.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
That's a very good timing to be fair, we even get a mutual agreement there. We are probably saving another 2m+ wage now as compared to terminating the contract in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.