Cristiano Ronaldo: Set to leave by mutual agreement

Is Ronaldo justified to say that he “feels betrayed” by Manchester United?

• Ronaldo should be not be allowed to play for United again

Votes: 1,536 81.7%
  • He's always been a massive bellend

Votes: 884 47.0%
  • Messi has always been the better player

Votes: 574 30.5%
  • He should be begged to come back with double the salary and ten Haag should bow to his greatness

Votes: 126 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idxomer

The biggest mystery is why the feck did Ten Haag make him captain at Villa last week?
Because Ronaldo is a backstabbing cnut and Ten Hag still thought he could still make him buy into his plans. He definitely never imagined one of his players to make an interview saying he doesn't respect him.

I criticized Ten Hag before for how he dealt with Ronaldo but I realize now that dealing with the type of person on the decline is almost impossible.

Josh 76

Piers Morgan on talksport now. He’s coming out with more crap than Ronaldo!

Heardy

fecking hate that this is the turn this has taken, because I thought he was sensational back in the day. No way back for him now and his reputation at the club has been napalmed.

BUT for as cnutish of a move as this is, and it 100% is - shining a light for all to see at the lack of investment in facilities is fecking damning. We have been left behind behind the scenes due to decisions taken and that has slowly unwound the work fergie had done to get us to the top of the mountain.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Not in the media they don’t, especially when the club don’t even want them anymore but are stuck with them.

Every work contract I have ever signed or seen Has a clause regarding media/social media and bringing the company into disrepute, footballers normally get away with it Because they are worth millions of pounds and can be sold.

If United haven’t got a disrepute clause in every contact they sign with players they are morons frankly
then the interpretation has to be crystal clear which may not be.

He said he doesnt respect his manager and the club is not evolving - is that so dramatic that he can be sacked? Think about it objectively.
I dont think so.

Certainly enough to be dropped and exiled from the first team until his contract expires. After that if there is a legal way to get shot of him then get him out the door ASAP.

Flexdegea

Pier Morgan on talksport here :lol:

Incredible waffle coming from his mouth.

Hag fault,

Jimmah

I hope to not see him on the field for United again, or if he is, on the bench and an unused sub. He could have pushed to go in January and given the interview once he’s got a move but he’s really pissed on his own chips here.

NasiKandar

Garnacho's fantastic injury time winner, and the magnificent team spirit on display in the celebrations is the story de jour, not the paranoid ramblings of this impotent has-been.

Last edited:

Chief123

The biggest mystery is why the feck did Ten Haag make him captain at Villa last week?
I’m guessing Ten Haag wasn’t aware of the details of the interview at the time. The interview was apparently done last week but I doubt the details had come out then.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
also - as tabloid journalism goes this is sensational - I dont like Piers Morgan but he has played a stormer here.
A+

Brophs

The One and Only
The Duncan Castles pieces last summer, where he described the difficulty Mendes and his camp were having getting him a move was one of those rare moments where Ronaldo and Mendes didn’t look to be in lockstep. And this is another. It’s an implicit admission that neither he or Mendes can get him the move he wants, at least not without chucking a few chairs. And that’s never really been Mendes’ way.

cyberman

Now Piers Morgsnnis talking as if his opinion on Utd now matters.
feck Ronaldo

djembatheking

At last, glad he has done this as we now know for sure that we don’t have to watch this selfish bellend in a United shirt again. feck Ronaldo, Ten Hags red army.

mctrials23

EtH is going to have a field day with him. There is not a popsicles chance he will ever pull on a United shirt again. No idea if he will be here until the summer but he sure as hell won't play for us again.

Strelok

Looks like he gave the caf something to talk about for the next month
Yeah about time. Honestly I wouldn't give a feck about the WC and we have no game so this is kinda entertaining. But tbh not anymore if I have to see him in our shirt ever again.

Even think about it makes my blood boils :mad: I'm not angry with Ronaldo, he's a always narcissitic cnut anyway. But I'd be very angry if we let him wear the shirt again after all this. We're United ffs.

Skills

Snitch
The Duncan Castles pieces last summer, where he described the difficulty Mendes and his camp were having getting him a move was one of those rare moments where Ronaldo and Mendes didn’t look to be in lockstep. And this is another. It’s an implicit admission that neither he or Mendes can get him the move he wants, at least not without chucking a few chairs. And that’s never really been Mendes’ way.
I can't imagine Mendes or anyone in Ronaldo's echo chamber telling him, that they're struggling to find him a move. They probably just pretended it was United refusing to budge.

Herman Toothrot

He called in sick to avoid being around his teammates when the interview dropped.

What a coward.

The only thing more pathetic than Ronaldo is the bootlicking half-wits who defend him.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
I’m guessing Ten Haag wasn’t aware of the details of the interview at the time. The interview was apparently done last week but I doubt the details had come out then.
Sky sports reported we only knew about it after the Fulham game and when he was told he’d be on the bench at Fulham on Thursday he said he was ill. Wonder if Piers asked him about his illness.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Maybe it was to avoid him giving a bitch ass interview like this
:lol: Could be. Managing Ronaldo is a very tough ask for a United manager, I do not envy ETH one bit. You go against him and you have everybody on your back.

Foxbatt

Is this for real? Did he say all this stuff or is that idiot Morgan making it up?

romufc

I hope he has found a club before coming out with such nonsense.

Imagine in January and he is going to be begging teams to let him play for them.

I suspect he will go to Suadi or something now.

Elcabron

I really hope we hold him to his contract, either a transfer fee or he pays of the remainder of his contract, otherwise he stays.

The purpose of this interview is solely to get the club to release him. He couldn't give a shit about the state the club is in. He may find another club as a free agent but no club will pay a fee for him as proven in the summer.

The difference with and without him is night and day, 6 goals in the last two games without him.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Finally! My saltiness has been vindicated.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I think a lot of the posts are hypocritical considering all he’s doing in the interview is criticising UTD which is what all of us ever do on the Caf. Piers Morgan is his Caf and he’s entitled to it imo.
Try criticising the forum which has given you the platform to view your opinion in an unjustifiable fashion and see how long you last.

Do you even understand the difference between us criticising United on the forum and Ronaldo criticising his employers whilst still being paid?

fergiewherearethou

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He basically pushed for a move during now and the re-start of the season in December by giving this interview. Footballing wise he is not the player he once was, anyone can see this, probably even him and the idea that he might be sitting on the bench makes him nuts. Understandable considering how great he was.
It was a bad decision to bring him back, no surprises here, like many others that the club made.

The fact that he criticized our training facilities, tech, state of our club etc is maybe an excuse for him to why he hasn't succeeded here, but the reality is the one mentioned by him.
We are night and day behind, in terms of everything football related from the time he was playing for us. We have regressed massively in comparison to the Europe's elite and PL Elite the results speak for themselves. Sad but he speaks the truth.

Tony247

I think a lot of the posts are hypocritical considering all he’s doing in the interview is criticising UTD which is what all of us ever do on the Caf. Piers Morgan is his Caf and he’s entitled to it imo.
Really??

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Try criticising the forum which has given you the platform to view your opinion in an unjustifiable fashion and see how long you last.

Do you even understand the difference between us criticising United on the forum and Ronaldo criticising his employers whilst still being paid?
The guy who contracted getting paid absurd wages, refuses to come on after Tottenham. He's a joke honestly.

If your manager asks you to get on the field and you are getting paid for it you do it.

Ronaldo had his ego check this summer for sure.

Piers spouting shit on TalkSport saying Ronaldo is critical of the ownership etc, who isn't? Can't wait to see him out of the club.

DavelinaJolie

Well he got the 20s i listened to wrong. We were winning and actually won the Spurs game not losing.
And when they read out a comme t correcting him he changed he dow played it because he doesn't watch Utd.

Full of shit, he is.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
The worst one goal from Ronaldo must be the Spurs stuff. It can’t be very appealing to any potential employers that this 37-year-old has-been thinks he should only have to play when it suits his stats.

Giggsyking

We are not employees of Manchester United, jees.

Tony247

I think Ronaldo grossly miscalculated united supporters' loyalty or he simply doesn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.