Cristiano Ronaldo: Set to leave by mutual agreement

Is Ronaldo justified to say that he “feels betrayed” by Manchester United?

• Ronaldo should be not be allowed to play for United again

Votes: 1,536 81.7%
  • He's always been a massive bellend

Votes: 884 47.0%
  • Messi has always been the better player

Votes: 574 30.5%
  • He should be begged to come back with double the salary and ten Haag should bow to his greatness

Votes: 126 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemoor

It's very nice of him to notice that he's detrimental to the team and say things so stupid, that Ten Hag has no choice but to boot him off it permanently.

chris123

Right, time to get rid. Terminate the contract, this is absolutely pathetic.

Chief123

He said he doesn't have any respect for ETH.

That's it. He needs to go. Get Ronaldo out of the club. No more excuses.
That’s honestly the best thing he could have said! Thankfully we’ve got an excuse to get rid of him and banish him from the club. And people here said we were being harsh on him to suggest he was a self centred prick.

BeltUp

Supports
United
Tbf it's unfair to lay the blame squarely at Ole's feet. SAF called the guy to prevent him going to City, plus the added pressure of former players like Rio and Neville speaking out. Ole was put in a no-win situation with that shit. He could have (and should have) vetoed, but imagine the fecking uproar if he'd gone to City (who would've won the league anyway even with him in the team). Most fans wanted him back at the time.
Also remember what Fergie said when Ole had the balls to drop the plastic-faced shit against Everton?

redom

I'm sure any top clubs considering taking him on in the twilight of his career (there aren't any) will be persuaded after seeing this petulant little remonstration where he tries to fling as much shit at the club who currently pays his over inflated wages as possible, model pro.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Wouldn't be surprised if he's alluding to Murtough and Fletcher when he's talking about the people trying to force him out.

Djemba-Djemba

Why's he having a go at Rooney? :lol:
Because Rooney had the cheek to not embarrass himself like Rio and Keane and Evra and tell the truth.

We play better without Ronaldo and Ronaldo was out of order to refuse to come on and storm out the stadium.

That is apparently too much for Ronaldo to handle so he's throwing a hissy fit.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
It's worse than Keane surely, given that it's in the public domain. This has to be it.

I can't deny I forget about the personal issues he faced, but even with that his behaviour has been there for everyone to see and the only actual reason he's here is because no other club in the CL wanted him despite Mendes whoring him across Europe.

Fooza

The bit about utd not changing since Fergie is what is needed, feck the Glazers

sugar_kane

Ten Hag has shown him far more respect than he deserves.

He never had a bad word to say about him after the summer, and hardly criticised after the Spurs walk out - only dropping him for one game and then making him captain.

Ten Hag has behaved with class and protected the player throughout this whole Ronaldo engineered debacle and it shows how fecked up his view of the world is that he doesn’t see this.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Not wrong, to be honest. Hoping the high profile of this ends up putting pressure on certain people.
No. He's not saying anything because he gives a shit about the club. He's just manipulating the fans. if he didn't think much of us since Sir Alex left, then why did he come back>

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Tbf it's unfair to lay the blame squarely at Ole's feet. SAF called the guy to prevent him going to City, plus the added pressure of former players like Rio and Neville speaking out. Ole was put in a no-win situation with that shit. He could have (and should have) vetoed, but imagine the fecking uproar if he'd gone to City (who would've won the league anyway even with him in the team). Most fans wanted him back at the time.
This has been debunked. SAF only called him once United had already moved for him.

Jazz

The club need to get rid of him today. This is not it. Just tell him to feck off.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
He's trying to force a January move. Sad to see it come to this.

AndyMUFC

Honestly you're still under contract man ffs, sick of hearing our players air dirty laundry when they still play for us. He's gotta go in January now.

Bwuk

Don't agree with how he's done it but some of his comments I do agree with (Ragnick, lack of progress in the club, being miles behind City/Liverpool)....

Skills

Snitch
Honestly, I think Madrid going and winning the CL last season without him broke him. Must've been a massive hit on his ego that they recovered so quickly without him, and his replacement scored the winner.

Jazz

United fans please don't fall for any shit he's saying. He just wants to cause trouble for us.
We need to get rid of him TONIGHT!

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
He may be correct about the lack of evolution, ethos-wise, technologically, architecturally, but to bring all this stuff to light in a sit down interview with Piers cnuting Morgan in the middle of the season is outrageous. Surely it's grounds for dismissal?

Barthez

Is this interview why he never played or traveled today?

cyberman

It isn't, though. If he had never heard of Rangnick, he can't be much of a student of the game.
Why do you have to be a student of the game? He was a sporting director in Russia, hasn’t managed in 2 years before joining us interim then fecked off to Austria.
I’m sure he contributed a lot to German football and all that but we hired a Europa League manager who was way past his best. I’m sure there’s many more out there who the purists / historians salivate over but you can’t blame somebody for wondering who he is

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Bloody hell, this makes that stupid Lukaku interview look very tame. Does this bloke not have any PR people working for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.