Cristiano Ronaldo: Set to leave by mutual agreement

Is Ronaldo justified to say that he “feels betrayed” by Manchester United?

• Ronaldo should be not be allowed to play for United again

Votes: 1,536 81.7%
  • He's always been a massive bellend

Votes: 884 47.0%
  • Messi has always been the better player

Votes: 574 30.5%
  • He should be begged to come back with double the salary and ten Haag should bow to his greatness

Votes: 126 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
So has he actually said anything that isn't true?

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
We really should have just released him during the summer, even if it meant paying up the rest of his contract.

Brophs

The One and Only
Weird how a player apparently still at the peak of his powers has to resort to this to try get himself a move.

LARulz

He is right about the lack of progress at the club and Ralf (though I defended him)

Ronaldo needs to feck off asap or just go rot and waste half a year of his final years (which I would prefer). Also, not to make it to Glazer slamming, I want the fans to also use his lack or change quote as fuel for them being nothing but leeches

Dan_F

I’m sure there’s a lot of truths about the club internally, but the bit about him being forced out. What? After trying all summer to leave :lol:

ETH should go all out to try and get his contract terminated.

Idxomer

The stuff about the Glazers is him throwing something for the gullible fans.

We know they're shit and he couldn't care less.

Mullet_Man

Am wondering if him being missing from the team last few games is related to this, am sure the club would have been briefed about what was going to be said. Hopefully he's been suspended again.

saivet

I do feel for him here to be honest. The line was family emergency but the narrative around it sounded like bullshit which I guess the club could painted better. Not sure what they would or should have said but I can understand why he felt hung out to dry.

Unfortunately for him, it was his team
making briefs that he wanted to leave at the same time which ultimately made it look like bullshit. So without the club or him giving details of what was happening him dropping those briefs made the narrative hard to control and no wonder some executives were dubious.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He may be correct about the lack of evolution, ethos-wise, technologically, architecturally, but to bring all this stuff to light in a sit down interview with Piers cnuting Morgan in the middle of the season is outrageous. Surely it's grounds for dismissal?
?I hope so. Outrageous and he sits down with one of the most horrible people in the media, tells me a lot about what kind of shit person Ronaldo is.

We should at least suspend his ass again and not pay him for several weeks at least.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Doesn't really need to force it though does he? I'm pretty sure the club would pack his bags for him.
I guess he needs us to terminate his contract or something, because the club's stance during the summer was that he wasn't for sale (I interpret that as "we're not letting him go for nothing")

Leg-End

He thinks he’s roasting everyone, anyone tied to United is probably laughing saying “do me, do me!”.

What a genuine lunatic he is.

Stadjer

Reports were Rangnick wanted him gone last January. That likely why he's gone in two footed on him here
Rangnick was supposed to be the consultant for the club on how to build a new team for the future. This season shows that Rangnick was right and that Ronaldo shouldnt have even been part of the near future.

TheRedDevil'sAdvocate

And the biggest proof of that is that United offered the 36-yo version of you 500 thousand p/w just for the feel good factor that comes with taking a trip down memory lane.

Sadly, you could see it coming from miles away. Let's hope he fecks off quietly before the restart.

Normally i wouldn't give a damn, but, God, it's going to be so sweet when Messi takes his CL goals record.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
He may be correct about the lack of evolution, ethos-wise, technologically, architecturally, but to bring all this stuff to light in a sit down interview with Piers cnuting Morgan in the middle of the season is outrageous. Surely it's grounds for dismissal?
Most likely he has already arranged his exit for January.

Irrational.

This is so bad, I feel his legacy would’ve been less tarnished had he actually fecked off to City as he would’ve weakened them. Maybe we’d have Haaland as well.

Yet again he makes it all about him after a United victory and a promising youngster making a name for himself. He can’t stand not being in the spotlight.

This is worse than the Roy Keane interview and he shouldn’t play a single more minute for the club again.

This is the best thing he’s done as it pretty much cements his exit and drives his toxic personality away from the club. Well done on undoing all of the hard work since you signed as a teenager. He can hang about with his mates Piers and Kevin Pieterson and all his brown noser yes men buddies. Prick.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He says he wants the best for the club but is creating friction with the manager, which can't be good for the dressing room.
He's crazy if he thinks we're going to get rid of ETH to retain an ageing player who can't bloody contribute to the team anymore.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
No offence but this comment is a bit out of date now
Why, because the club is 5th? The stadium is falling apart, the training facilities haven't been updated, the same shite owners are in charge. ETH can only do so much, but the problems are still there.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
The good news is he is providing a first class example to young players of how NOT to act in the final years of their careers.

Status
Not open for further replies.