Cristiano Ronaldo: Set to leave by mutual agreement

Is Ronaldo justified to say that he “feels betrayed” by Manchester United?

• Ronaldo should be not be allowed to play for United again

Votes: 1,536 81.7%
  • He's always been a massive bellend

Votes: 884 47.0%
  • Messi has always been the better player

Votes: 574 30.5%
  • He should be begged to come back with double the salary and ten Haag should bow to his greatness

Votes: 126 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Not in the squad today.
Now he has played some tune up games for the world cup, NOW all of a sudden the interview comes out before the break?

Get. fecking. Rid.

Chief123

Hope he’s absolutely shite at the World Cup and all his team mates lose their shit with him.

LARulz

Hope he’s absolutely shite at the World Cup and all his team mates lose their shit with him.
Most of my cousins in Portugal do not want him starting and hate Santos the manager as he just seems a Ronaldo lackey

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Released in the morning. If it's as explosive as advertised, he's gone after Ten Hag.

Back the manager. The old goat is dead anyway.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Best thing about the winter World Cup is that there are only three United games left of this clownshow until the window opens.

Fooza

Where is the popcorn, I've not seen a circus show since I was young.

the_cliff

Best thing about the winter World Cup is that there are only three United games left of this clownshow until the window opens.
Let's see what he says. If it's bad I can guarantee that's the last we've seen of Ronaldo. I hope he throws everyone under the bus.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I genuinely hope he makes his position untenable.

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
Let’s be honest, this will be an announcement of the airing of the interview.

Let me guess, first conversation with ETH was told squad option, not guaranteed starter. Asked to leave, got some kind of ok, club then backtracked once Chelsea seemed interested.
Feels sorry for himself, blames everyone but himself as shit club management upstairs.

Reckon Murtough will take brunt for employing Ralf and then broken promises.

Chief123

Most of my cousins in Portugal do not want him starting and hate Santos the manager as he just seems a Ronaldo lackey
I can honestly see him having a terrible World Cup. He’s looked like a guys who’s legs have gone. I’d be worried as a Portugal fan if he was our main goal threat. Ronaldo still believes he’s got it at the top level but he’s clearly showing he’s not.

the_cliff

Surely the fact he’s doing it means he off?
Depends what the interview is about. If it was like his last interview with Piers just talking about his legacy and good PR I doubt the club would care, if he talks shit he's gone.

the_cliff

I can honestly see him having a terrible World Cup. He’s looked like a guys who’s legs have gone. I’d be worried as a Portugal fan if he was our main goal threat. Ronaldo still believes he’s got it at the top level but he’s clearly showing he’s not.
He's scored 1 goal in the last 9 for Portugal, his poor form also extends to them....

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
This won't be good for the club. The only silver lining is if he comes out dressed in green and yellow and wears a Glazers out scarf.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
I hope while CR7 is stinking up the World Cup and running Portugals chances, Mendes is on the phone to all clubs trying to get a deal done for January. Hope we don’t see him again in a United shirt. It’s best for all parties. We need to replace him(Toney would be my option) and build around Rashford, Martial, Antony and Sancho (Amad to add to this next season). That’s a strong attack and young too.

Status
Not open for further replies.