Cry now, Maupay

NYAS

Really? They just ran us off the pitch. We were like Crystal Palace when they beat City 3v2 (except we were crap). Really not a time to be saying this.
Can we really derive joy of any sort from that match?
Yeah, you showed 'em.
Transformation to arsenal now complete.
This thread is embarassing
I’d hate to watch a football game with any of you :lol: must be fun at parties

Cloud7

Why not?

Look, we were trash and I worry about our management/Coe too, but at least we have 3 points on the board. 1 point in 2 would be a terrible start in our chase for top 4.
I suppose. Difficult to look past the overall performance though, even if we did get the 3 points. Luck like that isn't sustainable. Hopefully onwards and upwards from here I hope.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Was it towards United or just his general celebration?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I suppose. Difficult to look past the overall performance though, even if we did get the 3 points. Luck like that isn't sustainable. Hopefully onwards and upwards from here I hope.
I mean, I'm not escatic either. It was a painful watch. And I'm very concerned about where are headed as a club. But I definitely don't want this to become one of those lost cause seasons where we have nothing to look forward to. So, relieved that we've at least got our 1st win. Now we need to start playing some decent football becuase our level has been unacceptable.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Its segregated away from our form, and more towards the disrespect of a player who unnecessarily does a crying face to wind up our players with more than half the game to go, only to feck it up himself.
I meant , us the fans who takes joy in beating a bottom half table in a worst possible way .

Just couldn't find any joy in it, tbh.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
The ones who are saying "Embarrassing" are absolute dryballs.

If you can't take joy when a player tries to take the piss out of your team and ends up with egg on their face then stop watching football now. It's clearly not for you.

stevoc

Jesus theres some unsufferably miserable cnuts on here.

Cloud7

I mean, I'm not escatic either. It was a painful watch. And I'm very concerned about where are headed as a club. But I definitely don't want this to become one of those lost cause seasons where we have nothing to look forward to. So, relieved that we've at least got our 1st win. Now we need to start playing some decent football becuase our level has been unacceptable.
Yeah that's what I'm hoping for as well. The aura of negativity around the club has been insane since such a positive ending to last season, and the performances since the new season haven't helped at all. Hopefully the spirits can be lifted soon, whether it's from new signings, a match where we go out and blitz the opposition, something.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
His hold up play was excellent. Like if Troy Deeney could play football.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I meant , us the fans who takes joy in beating a bottom half table in a worst possible way .

Just couldn't find any joy in it, tbh.
What are you on about? This is a thread about us shitting on Neal Maupay for being an utter cnut. Brighton as a club and the general team walk away with a lot of respect.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I've always hated that celebration, so yeah, screw him.

One of my favourite ever players in Valdivia ( @George Owen ) used to do that celebration, too.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
It's not often a win ruins your day.
Yeah, it is a strange situation. United always was my favorite PL team (despite being a Bayern supporter) but I must admit that I somehow enjoy this misery. Sorry...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Or when gerrard kissed the camera and then macheda kissed it after
That Gerrard kissing the camera while we kissed the premier league meme was the best of all time. Better than even the slip ones.

fen4e

The ones who are saying "Embarrassing" are absolute dryballs.

If you can't take joy when a player tries to take the piss out of your team and ends up with egg on their face then stop watching football now. It's clearly not for you.
True. Life's too short to be miserable. I used to log in this forum back in the day only to enjoy the Photoshop threads.

Not a lot of fun to be had the last few years though, just the meltdowns posts..

OK! and the transfer forum.. ;)

SER19

Should change title to cry now United fans. Some posters are absolutely gutted :lol:

Wayne's World

Dirty little prick, got what he deserved today. Acting like a big bollocks all game and delighted he was the one to cost them points in the end