Cursor flickering maniacally like a possessed demon when hovering over page numbers below the name of any first thread title

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
I've been having an issue over the past few days where the cursor flicks constantly between a pointer and hand symbol when hovering over page numbers on the first title in any thread list (this is a mouthful, see pic below for an example).

It only happens on the first thread in the list, and only when I use the top navigation menu. It means I have to time it just right to open the page (i.e. when it hits the usual pointer rather than the hand).

It happens on both my work and personal laptop, and happens in both Edge and Chrome (haven't tried Firefox).

Is anybody else having the same issue?

E.g.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Yes, refreshing the page fixes it for a while.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
That thread title reads like it was created by a possessed demon.

mitChley

Thank god it's not just me, I noticed it went I upgrade to Windows 11 and assumed it was related.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Yep, same here! Lots of flickering, and alternation between link pointer and “regular” pointer...

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Yea its doing it to me but i only noticed it because of this thread.

Jotun

My guess it's some sort of overlay from ads or something. When right clicking there is no open in new tab on the context menu.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
There's no right click for most of the page buttons because the below styling is getting in the way. If you change margin bottom to -30px you can click on the page numbers fine. What's causing it I don't know/haven't looked into it.

<span class="hScroller-scroll is-calculated" style="margin-bottom: -47px;"></span>

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Do you get possessed demons? I thought demons possessed people.
Up to 60 flickers per minute = cursor possessed by demons
Over 60 flickers per minute = cursor possessed by possessed demons