Curtis Jones...

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Don't think he'll ever be a superstar, but he's growing into a very good player. He does all the midfield things really well.
Same, he's better than I gave him credit for as I didn't think he'd even make it as a squad player. I think that's all he'll be for you if you're a title winning side.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Same, he's better than I gave him credit for as I didn't think he'd even make it as a squad player. I think that's all he'll be for you if you're a title winning side.
I think he can be as good as Milner or gini and they got plenty of games in a title winning side.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Being rated lower than he should be, imo.

What is it people think he's lacking to become a breakout performer?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He reminds me a bit of Moussa Dembele. Not as good under the press or as naturally strong, but has some similar traits.

Neutral like Switzerland

...if Switzerland was in Liverpool
Supports
Orlando Pirates
I think if you ask Klopp privately, he will tell you that Jones is super important. Keeps the balance and things ticking over... Just as Wiji did, so therefore think when fit he owns that current left 8 role.

el_loco_bielsa

Supports
liverpool
I’ve watched a lot of him since the youth sides and have been undecided whether he’d make it at anfield for years.

This season is the first time I’m inclined to think he could do an unspectacular job in midfield on a regular basis.

He’s technically very good, excellent in tight spaces, a good dribbler, runs all day.

His problems until this season were injuries combined with a lack of pace and an inclination to holding onto the ball too long whilst trying to dribble with it through tight spaces and past multiple players - leading to frequent turnovers and also slowing down breakaway attacks.

This season he’s finally started to iron those flaws out - the first move towards a longer term future In a klopp side.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
I’ve watched a lot of him since the youth sides and have been undecided whether he’d make it at anfield for years.

This season is the first time I’m inclined to think he could do an unspectacular job in midfield on a regular basis.

He’s technically very good, excellent in tight spaces, a good dribbler, runs all day.

His problems until this season were injuries combined with a lack of pace and an inclination to holding onto the ball too long whilst trying to dribble with it through tight spaces and past multiple players - leading to frequent turnovers and also slowing down breakaway attacks.

This season he’s finally started to iron those flaws out - the first move towards a longer term future In a klopp side.
T'is interesting for me because this is the first season I've seen him and his driving runs combined with high rentention and good decision making really make him stand out, but not only that, he's drawing bodies to him and freeing up space for teammates.

Before long, that'll be an expectation rather than a novelty, and if that is the case, he has it about him to go stratospheric in this day and age where successful ball carries are perhaps the single most coveted commodity.