D-Day for Ole Saturday Nov 7th.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Same. I was going to say I'm not too fussed about winning today to put it nicely but I love how blunt you are.

We lose=Ole gets sacked= New manager comes in who doesn't have to play Maguire to make a point as he wasnt his signing

Perfect
If we get battered he won’t get sacked so there’s no point. We’ll need about 4 more bad results, and we’ll get a big win in the real “last chance for Ole” and the cycle of nightmares will continue.

Foxbatt

If we get battered he won’t get sacked so there’s no point. We’ll need about 4 more bad results, and we’ll get a big win in the real “last chance for Ole” and the cycle of nightmares will continue.
Agree with you. This is not a D Day for Ole. No matter what happens today he is going to be here. If we win and I hope we do, then it gives him more time. If we lose then it is expected that we lose. Actually all the pressure today is on Pep to win and not on Ole.

el3mel

Yeah he's not leaving tonight no matter what, beside there's a big chance of us winning anyway. Pep has a habit of fecking up against us recently.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Not happening, even if we get pumped 6-0 or something. We need to understand that there are minimal expectations at our club now. We are happy with the fourth place trophy. Better suck it up and hope that we win today. At least that's what I hope from every league game now on. Somehow let's get to 80 pts this season.

el3mel

Not happening, even if we get pumped 6-0 or something. We need to understand that there are minimal expectations at our club now. We are happy with the fourth place trophy. Better suck it up and hope that we win today. At least that's what I hope from every league game now on. Somehow let's get to 80 pts this season.
Even if we finish 5th and trophyless I bet he will stay as long as it was a tight race with 4th place team.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Even if we finish 5th and trophyless I bet he will stay as long as it was a tight race with 4th place team.
Considering all three of our previous managers got sacked for not getting top four (and one of them even won the FA cup) I'm not sure what you're basing that on.

el3mel

Considering all three of our previous managers got sacked for not getting top four (and one of them even won the FA cup) I'm not sure what you're basing that on.
Not basing it on anything. Really my feeling that's all. I think for Ole we'll need a disastrous campaign for him to leave.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Agree with you. This is not a D Day for Ole. No matter what happens today he is going to be here. If we win and I hope we do, then it gives him more time. If we lose then it is expected that we lose. Actually all the pressure today is on Pep to win and not on Ole.
Yep. This is a free hit for Ole, which makes me think we will lose. If his job was in jeopardy I have no doubt we would win.

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
EPL points since restart 17 June (points, # matches)

MC 42 20
Tot 42 20
Liv 41 20
MU 40 19
Chel 40 20
Sout 38 20

He is not going anywhere unless we fail to get a result in about 8 straight matches.

el3mel

MC 42 20
Tot 42 20
Liv 41 20
MU 40 19
Chel 40 20
Sout 38 20

He is not going anywhere unless we fail to get a result in about 8 straight matches.
You have been posting this stat in every thread it's hilarious.

MC 42 20
Tot 42 20
Liv 41 20
MU 40 19
Chel 40 20
Sout 38 20

How many points should we have won for Ole not to be a fraud? 45? 50?
Facts are stubborn things. If he maintains this pace we would have 80 points and I'm supposed to believe Ole is ruining the club. This is showing progress. Let's look at it again.

MC 42 20
Tot 42 20
Liv 41 20
MU 40 19
Chel 40 20
Sout 38 20
Is this supposed to be a trophy for us to celebrate ? Posting alternative league tables that we're leading. :lol: Prime pre Klopp Liverpool fans delusion this one. How sad.

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
You have been posting this stat in every thread it's hilarious.

Is this supposed to be a trophy for us to celebrate ? Posting alternative league tables that we're leading. :lol: Prime pre Klopp Liverpool fans delusion this one. How sad.
I'm sorry that facts are ruining your positions and threads.

Matt6677

You are naive if you think there is any manager in the world who would bench Maguire in the current team.
Your the naive one who believes that everyone regards Maguire as our best CB. Please wake up.