Daily Mail

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Does anybody know how to stop their automatic video player starting a video whenever I scroll down the page? It's fecking infuriating.
I'd love to know too. They make Bloomberg a pain in the arse and are even on half the local news sites now. Ad blocker doesn't catch them, would love to know what does.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

Jippy

Staff

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
'Nubile women disgrace nation! (more pix on pages 2-127)'

Jippy

Staff
Small breasts are classified a 'physical defect' by Russian officials

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sified-physical-defect-Russian-officials.html

The Wall Needs, To Be Built Quickly, United States, 16 hours ago
I've always believed that men that are attracted to women with small tïts are either gäy or borderline.

Guineas , anytown, United Kingdom, 22 hours ago
Unless they're as large as my head with blue veins running through them, I'm not interested

J. G Penny, Somewhere, United Kingdom, 17 hours ago
any man who likes small boobs is quite simply a p.a.e.do

BisonJones, London, United Kingdom, 21 hours ago
Hahaha... In all fairness, a woman without breasts is simply a boy with a v..a..g..ina. They look terrible and nothing womanly about them. In the world of plastic surgery, there's no excuse for being flat chested. Just saying!

The names Bond., HMSS, United Kingdom, 21 hours ago
I like insecure women. They're easier to manipulate.

PhoeKui, FNA OttawaHen - Ottawa, Canada, about 2 hours ago
So does that mean that men with a pen!s length of 4 inches or less are considered disabled too?

Reddy Rederson

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sified-physical-defect-Russian-officials.html

I've always believed that men that are attracted to women with small tïts are either gäy or borderline.

Unless they're as large as my head with blue veins running through them, I'm not interested

Hahaha... In all fairness, a woman without breasts is simply a boy with a v..a..g..ina. They look terrible and nothing womanly about them. In the world of plastic surgery, there's no excuse for being flat chested. Just saying!

So does that mean that men with a pen!s length of 4 inches or less are considered disabled too?
I guess that makes me a borderline gay p.a.e.do who likes boys with a v..a..g..ina. Well, either that or just someone who isnt a massive judgemental cnut. Swings and roundabouts :lol:.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff

If only it were the satire that it reads like.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
First comment's a bit harsh on the Kardashians.

Andy_Cole

What do you guys make of this?

'Obesity shouldn't be promoted': PrettyLittleThing is blasted for using plus-size models in an 'unhealthy' Instagram snap to promote its bikini range

Just outrage for the sake of it? Hidden agenda as Pretty Little Thing owned by a Muslim family? I honestly think PLT’s marketing is fantastic and great to make women of all shapes feel good about themselves. Was thinking of where this should go, Political Correctness thread, or make a new thread.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...lus-size-models-Tabria-Majors-Kayla-Jane.html

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I do think people should not face any sort of pressure to lose weight and that we as a society need to remove the stigma attached to larger people.
However, I fear we could push too much in the other direction. It's not okay or healthy to be obese. We should be careful not to use ads in a way that glorified it .
No necessarily related to the article but just a general point.

Jippy

Staff
What do you guys make of this?

'Obesity shouldn't be promoted': PrettyLittleThing is blasted for using plus-size models in an 'unhealthy' Instagram snap to promote its bikini range

Just outrage for the sake of it? Hidden agenda as Pretty Little Thing owned by a Muslim family? I honestly think PLT’s marketing is fantastic and great to make women of all shapes feel good about themselves. Was thinking of where this should go, Political Correctness thread, or make a new thread.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...lus-size-models-Tabria-Majors-Kayla-Jane.html
It's happened a few times and the muslim ownership angle sounds specious at best tbh. A quick google will find you multiple companies or publications that have been similarly criticised.

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and...er-criticised-for-promoting-obesity-1.3616717
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...fire-using-size-12-model-plus-size-range.html

Andy_Cole