Daily Mail

Panther

What is the Daily Mail's obsession with Meghan Markle? Every time I open the site, there's a different story about her at the top of the home page. Is she really that interesting?

Sigma

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
What is the Daily Mail's obsession with Meghan Markle? Every time I open the site, there's a different story about her at the top of the home page. Is she really that interesting?
Suspect there's something to what Raheem Sterling pointed out a few weeks back.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
She’s black.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
This is exactly how Nazi Christmas started.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
The Daily Mail is such a depressing paper.

They should give away a free razor blade so readers can slit their wrists when they have finished reading.

It is full depressing gloom and doom and even worse is more right wing than the
Tory graph.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Guardian said:
A Daily Mail journalist was ejected from an Irish embassy reception in London after heckling the ambassador with shouts of “boring” and “Brexit”

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Global website with huge US revenue.

The royals are hugely popular across the pond. Having an American marry into the royal family is a massive permanent revenue stream for them.

Sara125

How DARE a pregnant woman hold her bump? Meghan Markle should be ashamed. The gracious Kate Middleton would never do such a thing and there’s CERTAINLY not any pics of her on google images of her doing so when she was pregnant :rolleyes:

On a serious note though, disrespectful to whom exactly? :houllier:

Last edited:

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

How DARE a pregnant woman hold her bump? Meghan Markle should be ashamed. The gracious Kate Middleton would never do such a thing and there’s CERTAINLY not any pics of her on google images of her doing so when she was pregnant :rolleyes:

Racists. I'm surprised they haven't complained about her reading a book or walking down the street yet.

Fingeredmouse

What a nasty, prudish cnut you are OlayinkaAmara.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

Wow, shock horror! But...

A sentence I never thought I would read in the Mail.

So-called gay conversion therapy is a pseudo-scientific practice that seeks to change a person’s sexual orientation or gender identity