Daley Blind to Ajax| Deal to be done at 16m euros plus 5m in bonuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Never really understood why he fell out of favour. An intelligent footballer who could have taken over where Carrick left off, but was rarely played in that position for the past couple of years.
He was fairly poor when played in midfield in his first season with us. Possibly that was just him getting used to the league and he would have done better the last few years if given a proper run, but the few times he did get played there he never exactly showed he should continue there.

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
I like Blind, good player with a good attitude. I think he should have played more games than he did still, and would have liked to see him get more opportunities in midfield.
Hopefully he claims a first team spot for Ajax for many more years.

::sonny::

Great news, another piece of the dead wood out:

Scheneiderlin
Depay
Januzaj
Rooney
Ibrahimovic
Blind

Next:
Darmian
Shaw
Smalling
Jones
Rojo
Mata

sunama

Baghdad Bob

Scheneiderlin
Depay
Januzaj
Rooney
Ibrahimovic
Blind

Next:
Darmian
Shaw
Smalling
Jones
Rojo

Mata
That's practically our full defensive line-up!

Loublaze

ATLien

Scheneiderlin
Depay
Januzaj
Rooney
Ibrahimovic
Blind

Next:
Darmian
Shaw
Smalling
Jones
Rojo
Mata
I don't see any of the CBs leaving this summer or this season. Especially Smalling. If we buy a CB and someone has to go it will probably be Rojo IMO, even though he just signed a new contract recently.

::sonny::

I don't see any of the CBs leaving this summer or this season. Especially Smalling. If we buy a CB and someone has to go it will probably be Rojo IMO, even though he just signed a new contract recently.
I’m not saying all out this season (unfortunately), I hope in the next 2 yrs and half

Loublaze

ATLien
I’m not saying all out this season (unfortunately), I hope in the next 2 yrs and half
I didn't think you'd expect or want such an exodus in one season! I just added that I don't see any of them leaving this season, the CBs that is. I think Smalling will outstay the other two if he maintains his fitness record. Could easily be here for another 3-4 seasons.

Grande

I like Blind, good player with a good attitude. I think he should have played more games than he did still, and would have liked to see him get more opportunities in midfield.
Hopefully he claims a first team spot for Ajax for many more years.
Daley is one of the few players aquired under Moyes and LvG that I really have liked and will wish the best (and then some) as he moves on. Him an Mata, perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.