Dan Gore | 2023/24 Performances | Port Vale (loan)

Paddymcc

Looked very tidy and composed when he came on but there were holes all over the place so not going to get too carried away.

He did seem to have a useful turn of pace as well.

MrBest

:lol: classic caf
Exactly, gore has really good centre of gravity and therefore balance. It allows him to use his body in the right way. He dont need to be 5 stone heavier, he needs tonuse his body the right way which he did against Palace.

Reactions: Fortitude

Borninthe80ts

Really happy when a young player manages to take their chances. Don’t think he needs to bulk up or anything but just gain experience and get better.

So composed for his age and determined too. Will be a squad player come the end of the season I believe.

El-Manos

“Needs to bulk up” people are gas. David silva was absolutely tiny and dominated the league.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
“Needs to bulk up” people are gas. David silva was absolutely tiny and dominated the league.
Those bulk up merchants are all boomers who still think the PL is all about physicality in order to play kick and rush

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
They represent Ten Hag, he doesn’t own the agency. I can’t see how it’s relevant.

OldSchoolManc

Is it time to give this lad a run in the team?
He’s looked the part when I’ve seen him

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Is it time to give this lad a run in the team?
He’s looked the part when I’ve seen him
He’s definitely done more to be given first team minutes than Mainoo has. It’s disappointing that he had such a great cameo in his last first team appearance and hasn’t had a minute since, despite so many awful performances by the players he’s competing with for a place in the team.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I know it was only a few minutes, but just the effort, tenacity and clear following of instructions gives me a lot of hope he'll have a future here.

Alemar

Excellent 10 minutes from
Gore. Was very energetic, helped defensively on the left. Good debut

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
So yeah, him and Mainoo, eh.

That's the midfield sorted for the next 15 years, do we have any other problems? :wenger:

STYLOISRED

My sincere hope for Ericksen's replacement given our scouting and recruitment team are so shit they will never realise how important a good ball playing CM is to us controlling games.

The Purley King

Every time I’ve seen him I rate him a lot (don’t watch youth Utd teams).
Lot of promise there he has a shot at making it.

TheReligion

Abusive
We also have Fletcher and Fitzgerald coming through too who look very good.
The academy is really producing at the moment. Especially when you see Elanga and Garner flying too.

Mainoo and Gore are very talented footballers. Jack Fletcher looks another.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
My sincere hope for Ericksen's replacement given our scouting and recruitment team are so shit they will never realise how important a good ball playing CM is to us controlling games.
You realise that that same team will recruit or scout for the academy too right?

Sgreddevil

I think we are lucky that we have a group of well trained academy players. Mckenna could have been the main contributor to that. Not so much on their abilities which can be raw at their age but more on their mental drive. Most of these players played with more drive and tenacity than some of our veterans. At least ETH still have some of these players to fall back on when his core players become shit or unavailable

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
I have seen him in action twice or thrice now and have been thoroughly impressed with him each time. He has shown excellent composure and temperament in those appearances. Have high hopes for him. We have two terrific central midfield prospects in Mainoo and him.

Dannn411

Another player who should be playing way more than he has up to this point. Its fairly obvious to see that the talent is there.

khoazany

We need to see a Mainoo - Gore double pivot at first team level at some points (maybe cup games). Gonna be fun.