Dan Gore | 2023/24 Performances | Port Vale (loan)

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads

Full Name: Dan Gore
Date of Birth: Sep 26, 2004
Nationality: England

Position: Attacking Midfield
Foot: Right

Last edited:

ROFLUTION

What a name. Makes me want to play Grand Theft Auto 2 and use the cheat code “gorefest”

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
He's not an attacking midfielder right, rather deep lying playmaker, central midfielder.

Borninthe80ts

A lovely little player in my opinion. I like his range of passing and he has and eye for the killer pass. Also think his close control reminds me of a certain la masia alumni but I won’t say as it be classed as over hype I’m sure.

Anyway I’m hoping that him and Mainoo can develop together as I think they have decent chemistry. Always beneficial when you can promote successful units.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
A super serial player, there's an inconvenient truth that our midfield is lacking and he might be the solution

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Think he should be just about ready for a loan now. Quite an interesting talent. I rate him.

Borninthe80ts

He is very different to midfielders we normally produce on these shores and he has a goal in him too. I’d like him to go to a team that keeps the ball on the flor if he does get loaned out.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Veratti clone.

Edwards6

Really good performance, be interesting to see if him and Mainoo will go on the tour

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
That good? Any chance he gets a place in the first team at some point or did he still look raw?
No idea. He’s still very small. So reckon he’d struggle with the physicality of PL football. Today’s game was played at a walking pace too.

To be honest, the other lads didn’t set a very high bar to be best CM in our team today. Which isn’t to take away from Gore’s performance. Because he was very good.

crossy1686

career ending
No idea. He’s still very small. So reckon he’d struggle with the physicality of PL football. Today’s game was played at a walking pace too.

To be honest, the other lads didn’t set a very high bar to be best CM in our team today. Which isn’t to take away from Gore’s performance. Because he was very good.
Okay so still some way to go then. Always nice to have youngsters to keep an eye on though as they develop.

Baneofthegame

Thought he had the best game of our midfield, showed good strength on the ball, good passing and got an assist.

One for the future hopefully.

mu4c_20le

Every time I watch him he's effective. Never flashy or eye catching, but pretty efficient.