Dani Olmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentP

Looks like an interesting player. But I dont think we are in for him.

Ekeke

Speaking of Spain’s top performers, I’d certainly look into Fabian Ruiz if Pogba leaves ;)

He has a very good passing range and can score from distance with both feet.
Fabian, Ceballos and Olmo are the 3 I was referring to. Having had a strong season with Napoli I can see why he'd be something like a £50 million+ player. Ceballos was probably a bit better than Olmo in the tournament so maybe he's more around £40 million if Olmo is worth £35 million

Just my thinking

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Watched him a lot in our league. Good player but he is natural in no10 position with left wing as second position. He can't play on the right. Do we need another no10?

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Manchester United have offered 40 million euro to sign him, he was one of the highly Spanish rated midfielders who went through Barcelona academy. He can offer us more versatile roles to play in 3 midfield, false 9, on both wings or attacking midfielders.

The Croatian sports media version of BBC sport in term of reliability has reported this as well in Croatia.
Sounds like a determined guy. Could have taken the easy choice, stayed in Spain, made good money, been comfortable, but when to a new country at a very young age to get game time. Kind of cool and something that could be telling about his character.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
This would be out of left field. I likey. Fingers crossed we sign someone of that ilk this summer. These king of signings are exciting.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Looks ace. I've watched a 5 minute video of him on YouTube so I'm as informed on his as anyone. We must sign him.

Nr.7

I’ve seen enough of him since I’m from Zagreb and follow Dinamo closely.

He’s talented, determined and got loads of potential. He’s gonna be a top player in 2-3 years.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I’ve seen enough of him since I’m from Zagreb and follow Dinamo closely.

He’s talented, determined and got loads of potential. He’s gonna be a top player in 2-3 years.
Where does he play position wise?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I thought he looked class in the final, you can tell he's from La Masia as he's your typical pass and move midget :lol:

Seemed to have very quick feet and a good touch ( surprise surprise ) and could play on either wing or CM. He will end up being a snip for somebody. Surprised City aren't interested as he looks the perfect Pep player.

Bole Top

he's very good but I honestly believe we wouldn't know what to do with him. he would shine under Pep though.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Where does he play position wise?
Played RW for Spain, seems to be able to play anywhere across the front line.

He is fairly quick and has a low centre of gravity and good balance, looks similar to Deulofeu but not quite as fast.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Would be a really good transfer. Can play as a winger, number 10 and even in midfield. Concern would be that he would like to go back to Barcelona in a few years. Did really well at Dinamo and as much as I'd be sad to see him leave on the other hand I'd be happy to see him at United if possible.

Don't believe SN though, they basically copy news from all around.
I trust your judgement on this player mate. If you think he's good enough I'm all for it. You reckon not to trust the source on this one?

arthurka

This I like..
If this is what Ole is doing I am really looking forward to our future under him, or maybe the next manager who takes over from Ole.

Red14Devil9

Dani Olmo is a fantastic prospect, but €40 million seems too much for a player from Croatian league.

Ban

I trust your judgement on this player mate. If you think he's good enough I'm all for it. You reckon not to trust the source on this one?
I'll try to grab a paper today to see what they're saying but I reckon they're just quoting some other source. Probably a Daily mail or something. :D

Edit: just read it online. Actually they didn't even quote someone. They're saying they heard United is interested from "well respected sources". :lol: basically they wrote an article without any grounds.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I'll try to grab a paper today to see what they're saying but I reckon they're just quoting some other source. Probably a Daily mail or something. :D

Edit: just read it online. Actually they didn't even quote someone. They're saying they heard United is interested from "well respected sources". :lol: basically they wrote an article without any grounds.
:lol: oh well!

Source is dogshit. Sportske Novosti are worse than Scum and similar tabloids.

Sadly, this isn't happening.
Damn, I was just starting to get excited too!

Status
Not open for further replies.