Danny Drinkwater

Hawkeye

He officially joined Cardiff Yesterday along with Tom Heaton and Jason Koumas when Cardiff's transfer embargo was lifted. He is expected to start on Sunday against Sheffield United. This game is on sky as well :cool:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Seems like he had a great match against Pompey today

I'm really impressed by the guy. I have to admit I was a bit sceptical at first as some as Fergie's loanee kids have turned out right bollocks. Drinky is far from that. I've been impressed with him every game so far. He wants the ball all the time.
My old man described him today as 'a paul scholes that can tackle'

very promising
Drinkies - 9 - Superb performance, only thing that prevented a 10 was that his passing accuracy could be a little better and something to work on in training, but his vision, tackling, and general engine were superb, possibly a new fan favourite on the cards

datura

It's good that he's settling in so well and winning over the fans so quickly as he struggled to establish himself at Huddersfield initially. Cardiff look like a decent bet for promotion, especially with the addition of Bellamy who is far too good for this level.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
He's still a talent. Think he needs a club in the premiership. He's been away so long it's natural to think he's gone backwards but we've not seen him for ages.

Ivor Ballokov

If they've signed Ramsey and others, he might as well come back.
Ramsey is only there initially for a month and from what Wenger has said it seems he wants him for the Champions League squad. Could change though as they're not likely to get past Barca.

Danny started okay but failed to get going again after an injury break and Cardiff were in poor form too which didn't help. From what i've seen the Championship seems to be the right level for him at the moment and I wouldn't be suprised to see him getting another loan somewhere in that league.

Hawkeye

Danny started okay but failed to get going again after an injury break and Cardiff were in poor form too which didn't help. From what i've seen the Championship seems to be the right level for him at the moment and I wouldn't be suprised to see him getting another loan somewhere in that league.
Agreed The Championship is his level, He's not going to United Quality I'm afraid to say.

Got a feeling he will end up at Peterborough.

Striker10

Easier said than done.
That's always the case though. He's done well before his injury and he's always had ability. I'm sure he'll get praise at his next loan club too if he steers clear of injury

PS18

He's not done anywhere near enough yet to prompt a Premier League club to come in for him though, that's what I meant. We've got a lot of kids who'd benefit from a Prem loan but you have to look at it from the point of view of the sort of clubs you'd want to come in for him.

prateik

He did well at Cardiff, isnt doing too much at Watford.
Is he injured or just not being selected?

jeston

He's been on the bench most of the time. He's not injured at the moment, though I think he was earlier in the season.

GCHQ

Glazer Crevice Headquarters
Sir Alex Ferguson, Ben Foster, Hayley McQueen.....
Just read in the ''loan watch'' thread that he had a very good game against Leicester and the Barnsley manager has also been very complimentary about his performances for them. Am I right in saying that he signed a new contract with us before extending his loan spell with Barnsley to the end of the season? Do people think a loan spell to a Premier League club next season is a possibility? He'll need to be registered in our 25 man squad to be eligible for PL games next season so I'm thinking a loan spell is probably most likely after he's been away on tour to Asia with us in the Summer.

Striker10

Not sure about his contract but he's a good player. We've seen so little of him over recent seasons but it'd be great if he did go on loan to a premiership club. I'm sure he'd do well

prateik

Gah. Another kid I had high hopes for moves on..

He'll be a very good player
Good luck Danny.

prateik

Apparently had a great debut.
They love him on the Leicester boards.