Danny Murphy - The Pundit

Boneli

I don’t understand why all of the broadcasters seem to think you need a commentator who is miserable as sin, and clearly hates watching football. Danny Murphy and Lee Dixon are both awful.

HarryP

I didn't think he was that bad in all honesty.

He's not the best and gets things wrong sometimes for sure but he's not vindictively biased against Utd like Souness for eg.

Murphy does at least strive to be objective and to show good judgement which is a lot more than what can be said for some of the others.

marktan

Quickly shut up once March missed his penalty, the biased twat.

I don’t understand why all of the broadcasters seem to think you need a commentator who is miserable as sin, and clearly hates watching football. Danny Murphy and Lee Dixon are both awful.
This. I either watch with the sound off or avoid watching their channels altogether. Mcmannaman on BT is another one who's often biased.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Quickly shut up once March missed his penalty, the biased twat.

This. I either watch with the sound off or avoid watching their channels altogether. Mcmannaman on BT is another one who's often biased.
Yep, this has bugged me for sometime now. They're in a privileged position and they just complain, complain, complain.

Lecland07

He is so boring. I don't get how he ever got the job as a pundit/commentator. Out of all the people you could pick.

I swear it was just to make Shearer feel better with his baldness.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I don't care what he says, its his monotone boring commentary that I hate. Its a football match not a funeral

UTAretro

Supports
Brighton
At one point, Danny reckoned he attended the Brighton training camp on a regular basis.
This is actually true - he has family here and took his kids to watch an open training session just last week.