Danny Welbeck to Sunderland (Loan Watch)

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
So it was! I read that as June for some reason.

Kelvin

Ferige say both welbeck and cleverly will be staying, won't go out on loan again.

MPTutd

Either Welbeck or Macheda will go out on loan. Can't see us having 6 strikers (Rooney, Jav, Owen, Berb, Welback, Kiko). Plus we often play only one striker in big games.

Think Diouf will go to, maybe even sold.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
1724: FOOTBALL - Manager Sir Alex Ferguson says that neither midfielder Tom Cleverley nor striker Danny Welbeck will be leaving Manchester United on loan this season.

BBC Sportsday Live

Aint gota Kalou

I hope he gets enough games to carry on progressing. Owen has already mentioned he might get more minutes, presumably Berbatov, Rooney and Hernandez will get the most so I'm not sure where it leaves Welbeck.

He could play on the left I suppose but we're not exactly short on options on the wings too.

twitter thread suggester
No, this thread is for Danny's loan at Sunderland. Not our fault people are afraid to create a new thread.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Jesus, I thought he looked poor today. Surprised at some of the comments above. Looks poor anytime I have seen him for Sunderland. Didnt impress with Preston either.

I think I am going to stick my neck out here (even though it is fairly obvious) and say he will never make it at Utd
Was thinking about this today and after a little digging I have found the post. I was 100% wrong.

Fair play to those who had faith, but after initially being impressed by him I just couldnt see it myself

K Stand Knut

Was thinking about this today and after a little digging I have found the post. I was 100% wrong.

Fair play to those who had faith, but after initially being impressed by him I just couldnt see it myself
Fair play to you but I for one did not completely disagree with your post about him not making it.

It was probably a bit premature but I was not overly impressed with him for the majority of last season. In fairness, up until half time on Monday night, he was not setting the United team alight either, then he scored and looked fantastic from the on in!!!

Has the potential and just hope that he gets the game time to learn and show what he can do.

rotherham_red

People should also make note of him returning early from a hamstring injury aswell. Hopefully it'll be three weeks rather than 4 or 5...

K Stand Knut

People should also make note of him returning early from a hamstring injury aswell. Hopefully it'll be three weeks rather than 4 or 5...
I hope so, but the last thing I think we should do is rush him back.

I doubt that we will as we are not desperate for him to return but you never know!!!